1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

pai vs lion

Discussion in 'Lion' started by kozi, Dec 20, 2002.

1. kozi

kozi Member

pai has that pppk combo that is very damaging but is useless against opponents 10th kyu and above because once it's blocked it's a disadvantage. lion doesn't damage as much but he has good moves that pick away at the life bar. does he have a better variety of moves? who do you think is better? who is faster?

2. Calvin

Calvin Well-Known Member

it depends on who you like. i like lion because he's got a great variety of lows and is easy to piss people off and mess up their concentration with. /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

You have much to learn, grasshopper!

4. SG-Lion

SG-Lion Well-Known Member

Both has their pros and cons. I choose Lion because of the Praying Mantis fighting style. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Sg-Lion

5. Zephyr

Zephyr New Member

i like pie. and pai.

6. Anton

Anton Well-Known Member

FIGHTING AGAINS PAI CHAN

1 Dont let Pai's speed intimidate you,many of her quick combos leave her vulnerable.Block them and she is yours to pound on uncontested.

2 Pai likes to disrupt attacks with her quick kicks and spinning attacks.Block them at all times then counter accordingly.

3 Pai can reverse most high and mid attacks.Attack low to break her guard, then follow with a devastating combo like

[4][4][K] hold [P]+[K] then [8_][P]+[K] [2_][K][K]
    /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Anton,

As much as we appreciate your participation in threads concerning Lion - please have a look at the date of the thread. You're replying to posts over 2-3 months old.

.cheers.