1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Pai

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by AlexMD, Oct 18, 2000.

1. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Hi just wondering how do you do Pai kick reversal reversal?,I've never seen it and it sounded very interesting,what are the conditions? :)

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Pai vs Pai only. Press P+G as your high kick is being reversed to escape out of the reversal. Kinda hard to do on your own :)

__
    m y k e
    how ya gonna win when ya ain't right within?

3. Gnug315

Gnug315 Well-Known Member

I've looked to get that move in for four years now. Unfortunately the few decent Pai players I have come across rarely reversed my highkick, and when they eventually did in game number 193 or so, I had always gotten tired of inputting the P+G. Sigh.

It's a sweet-looking move tho.. if you haven't seen it, it's worth a credit to see a few times, imo :)

- Jan