1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

pai's back combos (taka)

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by BK__, Sep 13, 2001.

1. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

here's a funny one

(cart-wheel over) k, k, u/f+k, u/f+k <it looks like she's skipping!!

(cart-wheel over) k, k, f, f+p, f, f+p, k

(cart-wheel over) k, k, f, f+p, d+k, k

i dont really use pai so i couldnt be bothered to do any more, but here's one more you can do on any one (very simple)

k+G, d+k, k

web address
    http://www.geocities.com/virtuafightermedia/

2. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Stop spamming the board... pretty please? Btw, I just looked at your profile, and one thing amazes me - you call yourself "expert with akira" yet you don't know how to escape throws? How could you explain this phenomenon?

3. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Quit being a dick he is just posting combo's and trying to learn. He called himself an expert because he did not know any better. I bet alot of people thought they were pretty good until they came here.

P.S. you might want to change that remark in your profile.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

4. Bronze Parrot

Bronze Parrot Well-Known Member

BTW, if you or anyone you know are willing to contribute to the VF4 Pai FAQ now available at www.GameFAQs.com, then please e-mail me.

Ekhis balles? Ela na pexoume.

5. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

mannn soooooooooorrrrrrryyyyyyyy, you guys get cheesed off really easily!!, the only reason i put that is because most of my skill came from VF2

is that a crime??

mann, i never knew the arrogance on this board, true, i was unsure about OTHER throw cancels, but i do them regularly when i fight any way!

besides that, i dont actually get to vurse many people and learn because i am one of the only ones in my area that actually works on the game!!

i am sorry that i am NEW here!! but i have a growing passion for the series just as anyone else, so what makes you think you can tone me down when you havent even seen me fight??!!

when i said i was an expert with Akira, i didnt meant it with arrogance, i meant it with passion and i am soooorrrrryyy that was such a threat to you, i have changed it now do STOP COMPLAINING

i have my own techniques you know, i even make up my own stances, such as lion's (crouching mantis stance) or lau's (blind stance), if you want more info, just ask (without biting my head off), and i wil let you know when i get in my videos

web address
    http://www.geocities.com/virtuafightermedia/<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by bare_knuckle93 on 09/14/01 02:05 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

6. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Hey barenuckle, don't take it too hard. I think what GLC was trying to say was that you probably feel you're at a 'pretty good' level of VF, but it's easy to get that feeling when (as you said) you're the only guy in the arcade with an enthusiasm for it.
    But you're right, nobody ought to bite your head off for getting into the game and wanting to share. In fact, believe it or not, GLC went pretty easy on you. The arrogance level these days is really mild compared to the way it used to be, when everyone posted on Usenet. Anyway. Please don't stop making posts or sharing stuff. Some general stuff that will keep everyone happy:
    1. If you have a question, be sure to check the faqs (on gamefaqs.com) or use the search thingy to search for old messages about stuff. I personally don't mind talking about stuff that's been talked about before, but some people are easily bored.
    2. If you have a lot to say about VF, stick it in one big post with a lot of different sections. Then people can respond to any or all of the sections. Or they can ignore the thread if they think it's all been said and done, and they can move on to other stuff. You probably didn't know, but it's posting a lot of small messages in a short stretch of time that makes people start yelling "spammer" even though you're not trying to spam.
    3. If someone bites your head off (there are only one or two who will), try not to take it too hard. It's like fraternity hazing where you have to eat something disgusting to become a member of the club. I wouldn't even bother answering posts that just chew your head off, but nobody here will do that just for fun, usually they're trying to tell you something and don't know the most polite way to say it. If you have questions you can't find easy answers to, you can email me (mrange11@maine.edu) or try going on IRC. Lots of VFers hang out in #vfhome.
    (lots meaning like a maximum of five, but what the hell)..
    Anyway. Keep playing. And try to get some more movies of high level VF play. There are some good tapes from japan like the competitive edge that can teach you a lot even if you don't speak japanese.

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~ Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick ~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>

7. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

[off topic alert]

Psst. Wanna see forumers *really* biting each other's heads off? Click on this link: <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=10a7ecbc9fa4394354ed1f7d4f18e809&forumid=1>TribalWar forums</A>. Considering Tribes vets have been around for 3~4 years, but some VF oldbies have been playing the game since '93... I think the VFDC forumers are a lot more cordial than the TW dudes in comparison. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

[/off topic alert]

(Admittedly, my signal-to-noise ratio nowadays is relatively low, but if VF4 ver.B indeed makes its way out of Japan on Sep 20, that ratio will hopefully improve.)

[​IMG]

8. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

creed has a good point and thanks for your enthusiasm in contributing your opinions to this board... i would do it more often but i am a man of a few words. *plus i think nobody gives a rat's a$$ what i think but hey ya never know* : )

Hey chris (aka feixaq) where did you hear that vf 4 ver.B is coming out sept 20????????

9. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

P.S. you might want to change that remark in your profile.

Eh? A remark in MY profile? I've no idea what you mean... unless you mean someone else's profile - is that a case of you replying to someone else's post in the most wrong place again?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

i didddddddddddd

11. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Most of that post was intended for you GLC. The P.S. portion of the message was intended for BareKnuckle I just could not remember his name.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

12. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

sup dude, i see you lurk around but don't post much, eh? /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

hmm, that's the rumor that i've heard on websites, that sega will start releasing vf4 (final) worldwide tail end of this month. i can only cross my fingers and hope it's true.

[​IMG]