1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Pai's combos thread

Discussion in 'Pai' started by Sozos, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    kingo,one question about last combo. Does 1P requires CH? Im asking because some combos cant connect with 1P NH.and against who? eileen,blaze,aoi,pai?

2. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    I have tested after 1P NH and it works against El, Ei, Ao and Pai.

Sozos likes this.
  3. Sozos

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Thx man.

4. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

That's the question I had for 6KP4K, the somersault is not guaranteed to make opponent flip at the end. Even though the altitude looks good enough to apply this combos.

5. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4

I'm not sure what you meant here.
    update: this 1P NH combo works also against Lau, I'll try against others midweights.

Dennis0201 likes this.
  6. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Ok, seems like that 6KP4K, 6K+G, WS P+KP filler works on everyone except Taka, Wolf and Jeffry..
    After 3K+G -> 81 dmg
    after 1P NH -> 79 dmg

Against Jeffry and Wolf, it can work after 1P CH.
    Obviously, the hardest part of that combo is the timing after the flip, so that 6K+G causes a Bound. If you screw up the timing, no bound and techable, or 6K+G just whiffs.

7. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

3K+G > 6KP4K can't make Jean and Jacky flip, but if 3K+G is CH then sometimes it can.
    Like I said, I think 6KP4K is weird....

Also, the last bound looks like techable except Aoi,Blaze, and Ei. After 1P NH, use 33(or 1FK) to input 6K+G can make 100% accurate for this combos.

8. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    No, if your timing is right, it works on all the characters I mentionned..
    It does look harder to get it on middle and heavy weight though.

9. Sozos

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Some wallsplats combos
    Wallsplats= W!

[1]or[2][K] W!> [4][6][6][P][+][K] > [6][K][P][K] > [6][K][+][G] > WS[P][+][K][P] ( Wall in your side/back)
    [2][P][+][K][K]W! > BT[K] > [6][K][+][G] > WS[P][+][K][P] ( Wall in your side/back )

10. soke

soke Well-Known Member

Are these combos you're doing? If so do you mind posting the damage when you post the combos?

I didn't see this in the combo list for pai but for Akira:

[3][K][+][G] [6] [K][+][G] [P] WS [P]+[K] [P] 71 dmg NH works in both stances. With [2] [P] its tech-able

11. Sozos

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Ok ill retest them again and i'll add the damage.

12. Sozos

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Hi guys. I made two short videos. Are really short. I hope you like it.

First one is for wallsplats. I set it up to CH to see the highest dmg but is also connect with NH.

And the second one is for some specific meaties that i found against jacky( im sure some of them connect and to other chars but i didnt test it yet).

BlueLink, steelbaz and Daydream like this.
  13. Sozos

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Actually im thinking to make more videos about combos and stuffs. It would be better and most useful :)

steelbaz and Pai~Chun like this.
  14. Sozos

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Another short video with specific meaties. In the first one i connect two meaties, first start at 0:06 with the hakkeshou P and second one at 0:09 with the bokutai P+K, so looks like 2 in 1.
    Second combo the meaty start at 0:20 with the WSP+K. Enjoy it!!

BLACKSTAR and BlueLink like this.
  15. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Good stuffs sozos !
    I will share my basic meaties then:

After 1K+G CH KND, 6K+G
    After 4K+G ( CH ) or 3P(CH)K, small dash, 4P. With the right timing, you can get +10. You can also try 3K or FC4P which will give you at best +11 with the opponent side turned, so free PP4P or PK
    After combos ending with PP4PK, dash and 46K+G or 3K
    After combos like 3K+G, 3PP6P, PK, immediately do 46K+G ( works only against lights and some midweights)
    After 9KK, 66P.
    After combos from 33P+K ch ending with WS P+KP, dash and 3K

So basically, most meaties with Pai works with either 46K+G or 3K

Sozos likes this.
  16. Sozos

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Kingo thx and i agree 100% of your sayings like you said with all examples .
    The best standard/basics pai meaties are 46K+G, 3K (and 4P espessialy if they tech near to wall,for staggering to the wall and wall combo opportunity) . Pai has great oki/meaty game. Here to my videos i would like to share with you some meaties against specific situations , see the jacky example,hakkeshou K with +12 and free PK or the hakkeshou P and the others with stagger 6p or the WSP+K. Im thinking to make a video about all meaties, all basic meaties + the advanced ones:)

17. BlueLink

BlueLink Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BLUELINKBR
    Are low throws 100% guaranteed on hit-stun or can they be teched? wondering because I wanna use 33P+G on some combos (like after Bokutai P+K).

18. soke

soke Well-Known Member

The only throws that cant be escaped are back throws and on-hit throws. So to answer your question, yes 33P+G can be escaped.

BlueLink likes this.
  19. Sozos

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    bluelink like soke said only BT and Hit-throws cant be escaped, i suggest after bokutai P+K go for 3K+G.

BlueLink likes this.
  20. BlueLink

BlueLink Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BLUELINKBR
    I see. Thanks!

Sozos likes this.