1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Pai's Tactics Combo #6

Discussion in 'Pai' started by moogar, Mar 30, 2005.

1. moogar

moogar New Member

I cannot see how this is done!
    The combo is D,f,P] -> [P] -> [FC,P+K] -> [BT,P,P,K,K]

The part I can't work out is how you go from the 2nd punch into the rising P+K uppercut.?! In the demo there appears to be no delay from the punch to the uppercut, and I thought that the rule for a rising move is that you have to be rising from a crouched animation.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

2. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

3. Nybec

Nybec Well-Known Member

Buffer a [3][3] motion after the [P]
    You need to buffer it really fast after P and then return to neutral stick position.

[3][3][6]+[P] > [P][G] > [3][3]+[P]+[K] > [P][P][K][K]

Edit: I'm sorry I broke to the holy "refer to other thread" rule. I just felt that the buffer part of FC [P]+[K] needed some explaination because it's a bit hard in the beginning. /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

4. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

LOL

No worries but that's exactly what I'd said on the other thread too (plus I edited it into my answer just for clarity).

/versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif