1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Paranormal Activity is FUCKED!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Chief_Flash, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    holy shit! now THAT'S a scary movie! [​IMG]

2. Aoimaster

Aoimaster Well-Known Member

I watched the preview, and it didn't look all that scary, just looks like another discovery channel spoof, or more like a Blair witch project one.

3. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    shit. i had trouble sleeping last night... [​IMG]

4. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    lol. One of them movies that has you spooked when you walk by mirrors and things with reflections (not wanting to look into em cause you might see some shit you aint ready to see), and when walking to the bathroom at night? Fuck that, I aint watchin that shit lol.

5. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    yo feaucha! i swear last night i kept staring at my room door and kept listening for shit! FUCK! >=O

6. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

you made me curious. I might watch it tonight!

7. Jemun

Jemun Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Double-Jemun
    Oww man, don't watch those kind of movies (Paranormal Activity....The Strangers also give me creeps). Stick with the good old slasher classics á la A Nightmare On Elm Street or Friday The 13th. These are good entertainment without a "Can't-sleep-for-weeks"-factor [​IMG]