1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Pathea.com

Discussion in 'General' started by L33, Feb 3, 2004.

1. L33

L33 Well-Known Member

Pathea.com
    Being a fan of Studio Ghibli, i searched for sites dedicated to some of their work and came across this site, Pathea.

I haven't been to all the sections, but this site features many songs by Joe Hisaishi (the guy who orchestrated the soundtracks for Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away) and small clips from some Studio Ghibli movies. They also feature some of Pixar's and Disney's work too so.... to any fan of animation..... check it out.

(They're also looking for new staffers as well for anyone who are interested, who have the time and would like to share their abilities with HTML, Photoshop, etc.)

2. Mysterious_Red

Mysterious_Red Well-Known Member

is there any new animation coming out from ghibli???

3. L33

L33 Well-Known Member

There's one i think.... Howl's Moving Castle. It'll be released summertime this year. I think its directed by Miyazaki. The soundtrack will be done by Joe Hisaishi, and the budget for the film is $15 million + compared to Spirited Away's $18 million +.

curtesy of Pathea's HMC info page and Pathea's release dates

AND PS: I forgot to mention that some of the sections aren't available yet. the site is new (I think... i ran into their old site too =P) and they need more staffers as i said earlier. i think none of the clips sections are up yet. they sorta update often... their most noticeable last update was january 19, 2-3 weeks ago. not sure if they did anything after then because they haven't said anything about new stuff.

They probably updated recently though because i noticed they just added a couple more Princess Mononoke songs and are nearly complete.