1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Pay by Play

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by StoneColdSerb, Oct 24, 2003.

1. StoneColdSerb

StoneColdSerb Well-Known Member

Hi everybody,

How about going someplace and paying for your accommodation by playing some Evo?

You see, work has seen me move to Vienna for the next 6 months where I have just moved into a nice BIG appartment which can accommodate 6-8 people in beds/sofas and has floorspace for 20+ if necessary.

I realise that Vienna is fuckfar away for the majority of you VFers out there but if anybody is travelling in the area and needs a place to crush for a couple of days just PM me and FREE accommodation is sorted.

Well, almost free, that is. Because I will be expecting some Evo playing. I'm talking some serious hours here because I'm thirsting for human competition. We can also throw in some CvS2, KoF 2k2, Garou, GGX2 or SC2 for good measure.

My Evo skills are average but I'm slowly but surely getting better (played too much SF as a kid).

I think I'll be offering this everywhere I move to from now on, as long as my place is big enough, so even if I don't repeat the offer just check the location on my posts and PM me if you need a place to stay. Maybe this can be start of a trend.

A cople of rules, though:

1. No social retards.
    2. I speak English, German, French and Serbo-Croat, make sure you speak one of those languages, too.
    3. No social retards.
    4. If you turn up at my place and I see that you've never played any of the games mentioned above in your life, I'll give you a good beating in real life and throw you out for wasting my time. (Don't get me wrong, it's OK if you are a beginner, I just don't want suckers who may have seen this thread by accident, while browsing the web.)
    5. No social retards.

That's about it.

All the best.

N.

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

wow, i love vienna, haven't been there since '99. pity i'm not headed out there anytime soon, otherwise i'd be the first to take you up on your offer! hope you find some people to play evo with, though... good luck! /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. hamada

hamada Member

you got a pm

4. ZSS

ZSS Well-Known Member

Actually, you've got two ^_^

5. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Respect.