1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

People from Europe!!! Come to Italy (vf meeting)

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Mister, Sep 17, 2013.

1. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Waiting for the official date...:D
    Any confirmation of the place booked ?

2. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

The date is the 16th. @Ricci8 assured me that he was going to book the place today. So stay tuned because I'll probably make the offical thread today is he do so.

3. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Great ! Looking forward to hear more news !

4. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    What is the best airport to fly to? Where is the best area to stay?

5. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

The biggest airport is Rome Fiumicino. However there's a ryanair flight from stansted that goes to Rome Ciampino that should be cheaper.

Best place to stay is near "Via Appia nuova" because that's the route with the local where we are going to play. Nearby there some Bed & Breakfast and also a metro station.

If someone is looking for a roommate let me know and we can arrange to take a multiple room together.

Pai~Chun likes this.