Personal PS2 vids? Anyone want?

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by GaijinPunch, Apr 24, 2002.

1. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

I've made some vids of me on the PS2... most people want to see the high-level guys. Just wondering if I openned an FTP if anyone would like to see.

I do have all the items, including 100-win & kumite, so I'm sure that might be of some use.

Just give me a shout and we'll see how it goes. I get back from vacation in about a week.

2. skuall

skuall Member

do you have a vid of lion vs. kumite dural? /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

3. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

oh, yea! Lion and Vanessa vs. mpegs welcome.

abarbato@stammagency.com

Please put your name and charcter 'vs' info in the subject line.
    thx

4. Vicious666

Vicious666 Well-Known Member

I'd love to see some Lion vids!

5. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

I would love to see them. Shun and Vanessa especially.

6. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

So far I've only made Lion & Aoi vids, but I could do Shun and Vanessa, but my Vanessa isn't really the hottest in the world. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

I'll post the FTP info when I set it up next week, upon my return...

can't wait. The buttons in the UK are not in the same places as Japan... can't play here. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

7. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

<best cartman voice> kick ass!!

8. solfizz

solfizz Well-Known Member

absolutely man, thanks for the service first of all.

I think once you have your ftp server running and the videos available, you'll be receiving more feedback.

when you mentioned you have personal Aoi videos, i was like "damn, i gotta say SOMEthing." I need to work on my Aoi BIG time. just hope this encourages you to provide those videos since others, i believe, are just shy to respond to your generosity at the moment

Gaijinpunch -
    ok, in my frenzy to say "I WANT" for fear of you not putting up the vids, i failed to see that you are already down for giving us the ftp info. again, thanks and hope you have a great vacation!