1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Personal PS2 vids? Anyone want?

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by GaijinPunch, Apr 24, 2002.

1. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

I've made some vids of me on the PS2... most people want to see the high-level guys. Just wondering if I openned an FTP if anyone would like to see.

I do have all the items, including 100-win & kumite, so I'm sure that might be of some use.

Just give me a shout and we'll see how it goes. I get back from vacation in about a week.

2. skuall

skuall Member

do you have a vid of lion vs. kumite dural? /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

3. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

oh, yea! Lion and Vanessa vs. mpegs welcome.

abarbato@stammagency.com

Please put your name and charcter 'vs' info in the subject line.
    thx

4. Vicious666

Vicious666 Well-Known Member

I'd love to see some Lion vids!

5. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

I would love to see them. Shun and Vanessa especially.

6. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

So far I've only made Lion & Aoi vids, but I could do Shun and Vanessa, but my Vanessa isn't really the hottest in the world. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

I'll post the FTP info when I set it up next week, upon my return...

can't wait. The buttons in the UK are not in the same places as Japan... can't play here. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

7. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

<best cartman voice> kick ass!!

8. solfizz

solfizz Well-Known Member

absolutely man, thanks for the service first of all.

I think once you have your ftp server running and the videos available, you'll be receiving more feedback.

when you mentioned you have personal Aoi videos, i was like "damn, i gotta say SOMEthing." I need to work on my Aoi BIG time. just hope this encourages you to provide those videos since others, i believe, are just shy to respond to your generosity at the moment

Gaijinpunch -
    ok, in my frenzy to say "I WANT" for fear of you not putting up the vids, i failed to see that you are already down for giving us the ftp info. again, thanks and hope you have a great vacation!