1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Pests who bug the heck out of you in Kumite

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Pizhew, Dec 3, 2002.

1. Pizhew

Pizhew Member

Here is a list of pests that will haunt you (depending on your performance in Kumite) for a LONG time.

Lenny - Jacky
    Tyrant Lau - Lau (Duh!)
    Ph34r Me - Aoi
    out2lunch - Vanessa
    Penguin - Pai
    The Champ - Akira

That's it, the list of pests that will be VERY thirsty for your Orbs if you're collecting them.

2. gamesmaster1_2be

gamesmaster1_2be Well-Known Member

this should be in the kumite section.

3. LtTitan

LtTitan Well-Known Member

What about Sarah? I face a Sarah ever other match. I face 'Lock&Load,' 'Ice Cold,' and another Sarah, I forget who. I also seem to face the 'Santa Claus' jeffry a lot. You would think these opponents would have soemthing better to do than lose to you.

By the way, why do some opponents have symbols in their name? Like Lock&Load and Pai=3.1415 (which Pi equals 3.1416, whats with that?) Is it just because the programmers made it that way, or is there some way to get a symbol in your name. Just Curious.

DAMN KUMITE OPPONENTS!!

4. Joespeed

Joespeed Well-Known Member

I don't think I've ever got into any situation where I see

death (defeat), with Sarah or Jeffrey. So they

might bug the heck out of yah but they aren't so good.

I've never been beaten by any kumite "Sarah or

Jeffrey" but I've came close when, maybe, lockandload

came, she had me down 2 rounds and half way to 3

but i came back and won...

5. Pizhew

Pizhew Member

Yeah, you're right! I should include a larger list. The pplz I listed just come back for more. It's a plague really, so Everyone! submit the list of Kumite opponents bugging you so we all let it out!
    (I think I went overboard there)

6. Calvin

Calvin Well-Known Member

that's probably cuz you're using pai, joespeed. she doesn't really have a weakness to sarah or jeff. i use lion, and sarah and shun bug the hell outta me. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

7. Calvin

Calvin Well-Known Member

sheesh, i keep forgetting things. well, anyway, homer also gives me problems. so does arcadeking, darkmoon, and nonsense. that jacky w/ the baby bonnet always used to kick my ass, forgot his name. /versus/images/icons/confused.gif

8. Pizhew

Pizhew Member

Yeah, that version of Jacky with the Dunce Item (snickers) I have a Replay File with me cracking open a can of Whoop-ass on his skull with my Akira character (Which ironically his name is also Pizhew). I hate pests, especially the ones who try to use low attacks to change their style and fail.

9. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Which ironically his name is also Pizhew

[/ QUOTE ]

Enlighten me. How is this, in any way, ironic??

10. Calvin

Calvin Well-Known Member

He's probably refering to the fact that his sn is also Pizhew, although I don't see how this is ironic either. Lots of people have the same ring name as their sn.

11. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Irony... Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.

Conditions that could make this post ironic: my REAL name would be Pizhew (and I used this post to define irony), I had a brother named Akira who didn't play VF - or rather played VF but didn't use Akira, or, I had a cat I named Pizhew that was an expert at Tekken4.

12. Pizhew

Pizhew Member

Dunno know why I said ironic but it was the only word that came to mind.

13. Pizhew

Pizhew Member

EVEN MORE PESTS!!

Here is another list of players buggin' me:

Homer: Lau
    SPoD BoY: Akira
    Icky Jacky: (the name defeats the purpose of who it is)
    Destroyer: Vanessa
    Spank Me: Shun

Why do they make us undure such torture?