1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Petition for the complete removal of Snakeboss

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by ExzetyXat1, Nov 28, 2012.

1. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

As you all know who is SNAKEBOSS. You have read the stories of SNAKEBOSS. he is on many signatures.

Bottom Line: VFDC DOESN"T NEED SNAKEBOSS. HIS CONSTANT TRASH TALK DOES NO GOOD. PUTTING HIM ON IGNORE WILL DO US NO GOOD BECAUSE NEW VFDC MEMBERS WILL SEE HIS STUPID POSTS AND JUDGE VFDC AS A PLACE FOR TRASH TALK AND BULLSHIT. ULTIMATELY RESULTING IN SOME OF THOSE NEW VFDC MEMBERS LEAVING.

DO YOU WANT VFDC TO TURN INTO 1FK?
    MEMBERS PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME, SO WE CAN GET RID OF SNAKEBOSS AKA BLACKBELTSPARTAN

IcKY99 and MakiLeSushi like this.
  2. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Signed a thousand times over.

Seriously, aside from the comedic value of laughing at him, SNAKE BOSS is of no use or value to this community, and more than that, he's a detriment in many ways.

He has a poor attitude and no respect for anyone, and his abhorrent behaviour is, well, to be abhorred.

When was the last time one person caused such a fuss on this site? More importantly, if no one wants him here, and he certainly isn't part of the community, why is he allowed to remain? We're a community of (mostly) adults and mature people - surely we should be able to exercise our own judgement on whom we want on our site?

3. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Too bad you feel that way cause you are wrong and you dont even know me at all.

4. Darksoul173

Darksoul173 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darksoul173
    SNAKE BOSS!!! represent everything that's wrong about fighting games online

5. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    i'm signing that petition for now, BUT if he lays off the trash talking and cheating FOR GOOD, he should be allowed back. of course, one slip up and it's bye bye again.

there's a big reason why this site is still more favorable to most people than 1FK, and that big reason includes Shang's horrible attitude towards the rest of the NAVF community. BBS seems to have a similar attitude that Shang has. both players talk a TON of trash. the only major difference is that Shang doesn't cheat and i'm pretty sure he hasn't ever cheated.

people with an attitude like that of Shang or BBS are detrimental to this already small community. the great players NA has already (GT, Chief Flash, Rodnutz, etc.) are pretty much helpful to everyone who is willing to learn. i would like this forum to stay that way. i don't mind hype with a bit of trash talking, but if it's all you're about, that hurts progress more than helps it.

ExzetyXat1 likes this.
  6. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

I think that we should all just ignore him now. Look, I'm guilty of feeding this troll myself, but from here on out I'm done. He's not breaking any rules here as far as I'm aware, so I'm not for signing a petition. You might claim that he's pulled and whatnot online, but guess what? The mods here have no jurisdiction over what happens on PSN or XBL! :)

Removing my signature too. Just forget about him in general.

Tocuh, edgemis, Shinobi and 1 other person like this.
  7. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

I disagree with that totally.

Someone doesn't necessarily need to be breaking the rules in order to be removed. If nobody wants them here, what purpose does it serve to allow them to remain, other than to frustrate and annoy the real community? He shows no respect for anyone here, nor for the game, nor for the community in general. Why should he be allowed access to our collective knowledge and camaraderie when he contributes nothing to the first and is a hindrance and a detriment to the second?

His presence offers nothing positive and a lot of negativity.

8. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

Because a person's presence on this forum doesn't revolve around whether or not other people want him around. It has everything to do with breaking or not breaking forum rules.

These are all things that I don't like, but he's within the rules of conduct. Not sure what's wrong with him accessing our collective knowledge. You don't even need to be a member here to access that stuff. He's been a hindrance to our camaraderie? I can't remember a time when people have banded together against a person more! :)

People have been talking negatively about SNAKE BOSS (and for good reason) rather constantly. I've found that he hasn't been insulting unless someone says something bad about him first. He has made minor improvements since he's been here. Judging from the FT10 he had yesterday, he doesn't pull anymore, and he at least had the courage to play. Sure, he made a bunch of excuses and such, but I think that was all just bait that you guys took hook, line, and sinker.

Tocuh, MarlyJay and edgemis like this.
  9. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

I just don't get it. Why would you allow someone on this site when they're, by far, the most frequent name in the bad games thread, and they show nothing but total disrespect for everyone here, both with their words and their actions?

Doesn't make sense, and like Ex said, it just makes new people look at it and see the place as another place full of chest-puffing dudebros and not one of sportsmanship and respect.

What good comes from allowing him to stay? I really don't get it.

10. Satsugai

Satsugai Well-Known Member

But...Trash talking and bullshit are so much fun, just look at SRK.

11. Libertine

Because of one guy?!

12. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Should I really repost all his "eat my dick" and "fuck your face" and other attacking posts here..?
    Especially in shoutbox, he loves to speak in this way.

edit: crap, forget I delete my shoutbox archive of BigBadSh** screens about week ago :(

13. smb

smb Well-Known Member

I'm with libertine.

Looks guys, i'm not a fan of snakeboss either. I called him out for his "Face" ... "heel" BS, and made it clear in no uncertain terms how pathetic i thought his pulling was and is. But a lot of you guys are acting no better, or being no better representatives of VFDC.

Do as i have done, call him out on it, move on, ignore him. Its one thing to completely ignore his posts, ignore his shoutbox, ignore his nonesense, maybe poke a little fun here or there (such as sigs). If you don't want him as part of the community then don't make him part of it, and don't make your disdain for him central to it.

For a group of people who do not want him as part of VFDC, some of you spend an inordinate amount of time trolling him, talking to him, thinking about him, and bashing him. In fact, it borders on cyber-bullying and its somewhat deplorable.

He is annoying, but i'd say 90% of the vulgarities or childish insults he spews are RESPONSES. Just completely ignore him, if you want him gone so badly. Or take offense to your fellow members who constantly antagonize him.

In short, its fine to tell him how you feel about him, but once thats been accomplished, keep on moving. Don't come back and tell him over and over. Don't constantly interact with him. Don't attempt to further humiliate and degrade him. Don't "feed the troll," as many say. Don't make threads about him, and don't burn any more useless calories hating him.

I don't get this internet mentality where people spend as much time as humanly possible interacting directly with the people they "hate." Its like MMO guild drama Bullshit, and its beyond me why people engage in it.

Tocuh, Myke, AnimalStaccato and 3 others like this.
  14. edgemis

edgemis Member

PSN:
    edgemis
    It's true there's been a disproportionately huge commotion about SnakeBoss, but you know what? It's not only his doing. It's all these people who can't stop making a fuss about him. If I was being talked about this much, I know I wouldn't just ignore it.

As far as I know, he hasn't severely broken the site rules. Banning people simply because you don't like them? Because they're of "no value to this community"? That's one dangerous precedent you'd be setting there. You really want this to be that kind of site?

Tocuh, Myke and smb like this.
  15. Shinobi

Shinobi Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    The best course of action is to completely ignore Snake Boss. Imho, we are making him a big story with threads like this one (I'm using it as an example - no disrespect to ExzetyXat1).

Clearly, Snake Boss has no interest for VF and he has nothing to contribute to this community. If he breaks VFDC's rules it's up to the moderators to remove him. VFDC and the whole VF community has a ton of great players who are willing to help new players, trying to grow our community. Let just focus on these people. Focus on positive things. Ignoring people who doesn't respect their fellow players and the game, is the first step to the right direction.

smb likes this.
  16. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

Here it is Unicorn
    bbs.PNG

IcKY99 and Genzen like this.
  17. SNAKE BOSS

man exzety u remember a lot. Some of the things I said were either in defense or I was high but thats it no hurt feelings.

18. SNAKE BOSS

I very much respect vf.

19. SNAKE BOSS

I dont take kindly to bullies and no one should and thats why my posts have been what they been.

20. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
    I'm not gonna play BBS ever never on PSN (pulling is BS) or on the other hand participate to derogatory forum BS internet is already famous for. Let's just behave and play the game.

Tricky likes this.