1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Petition for the complete removal of Snakeboss

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by ExzetyXat1, Nov 28, 2012.

1. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Snake boss get ur butt over on xbl so u can get Monkeyed up :)

2. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Who? You are.

3. SNAKE BOSS

I would play on xbl but I dont have the game on xbl.

4. Vick Vega

Vick Vega Well-Known Member

PSN:
    V1ckV3GA
    XBL:
    V1ckV3GA
    And why would I play you? Why would ANYONE play you? You have no integrity at all. You're a 10th kyu hiding in Stormlords' clothing.

Genzen likes this.
  5. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    Thats true because the ones who take the high road always win in the end. ignoring them is how you defeat them. We all just forget to do so.

shadowmaster and ToyDingo like this.
  6. EvenPit

damn oh well

7. SNAKE BOSS

Then you are afraid to fight a 10 kyu well shame on you but u already know my rank is stormlord and in the top 4 in the world so keep talking and hating cause u r only hating on ur self.

8. Vick Vega

Vick Vega Well-Known Member

PSN:
    V1ckV3GA
    XBL:
    V1ckV3GA
    Yes, I'm afraid of a videogame. You got me! Jesus, you're dumb cunt. You lost 10 matches in a ROW, and STILL bragging about being top 3, top 4, top bitch...whatever. It's undeserving. We all know that.
    It's pretty clear that no one likes you. So, tell you what, the best thing you can do is leave VFFS and this site. Go to another game. Preferably not a fighting game. Something where you can rank up gradually, like an RPG or CoD. No matter how much you suck, you'll still rank up.
    Don't show up again until V6 comes out. Play matches with people you've been talking shit to all the time in LEGITIMATE matches. And earn your rank the old fashioned way. Oh, and stop acting like a cunt.

I know that sounds like a lot of work but I'm sure you can handle it since your power level is over 10,000 or something like that.

Genzen likes this.
  9. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

/me shits on thread

Chefboy_OB and Tocuh like this.
  10. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

So, in the Shout Box I decided to hold a contest:

Libertine:
    I'm holding a contest.
    Libertine:
    It's a secret. But $20 goes to the winner.
    Libertine:
    I'll announce the winner later on. Whoever figures out the secret rule wins $20 through PayPal.
    Libertine:
    Okay guys, I think I'm going to have to impose a time limit. If nobody fulfills the secret to winning the $20 in the next half hour, I just may call this contest void.
    Libertine:
    Half-time. I've decided that if you guys can't fulfill the secret requirement within 15 minutes, this contest is cancelled. Nobody will receive the $20 prize.
    Libertine:
    It's not even a difficult requirement to fulfill. Time's a ticking!
    Libertine:
    Two minutes left! Will there be a winner?!
    Libertine:
    That's time! Sorry guys, no winner tonight. :(

The requirement was simple, really. Basically, I look at my alerts, and I have 18, 18 of them in a row all leading me to... guess which thread? The secret requirement was to break the chain of alerts! Don't you guys have anything better to do when you come to VFDC than to show your love for SNAKE BOSS?

YOU GUYS COULD HAVE BEEN $20 DOLLARS RICHER, BUT INSTEAD YOU GAVE UP THAT MONEY, AND THEN SOME, ON FOOD TO FEED THE SNAKE! GGS VFDC!

11. nou

nou Well-Known Member

You all are bunch of fags.

Ju~st sayin'...

Tocuh likes this.
  12. Shidosha

Shidosha Well-Known Member

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    in a weird twist, snake boss' antics are helping players stay in the game. It's very odd but i like seeing the new guys refine and hone themselves so they can beat up on snakeboss lol.

I vote he stay

Tocuh likes this.
  13. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Good to see some common sense on the issue from some people. If you have a problem with Snakeboss, ignore him.

I'm pretty sure this thread is more toxic that anything Snakeboss has done of VFDC. Witch hunts are not cool/

14. nou

nou Well-Known Member

15. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    ok this is just getting stupid....

ShinyBrentford and Feck like this.
  16. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Just LOL

17. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Shang will be proud of you, I guess :D
    I had more than this (like 10 or more screenshots of similar content), but all I have now are those 2 screens I posted here on VFDC, because I made them at another computer.

18. hseiken1

hseiken1 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    hseiken
    Lock this disrespectful thread. If you got problem with Snakeboss, you should take it up in 3 way conversation with moderator. This petition is just ugly nonsense.

Chefboy_OB likes this.
  19. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Keep these router modifying, name-changing and dropping drama kids off Live man, seriously. These people would better off on SFIV frankly :(

20. EvenPit

No one's going anywhere so this thread is still here because?????