1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Petition for the complete removal of Snakeboss

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by ExzetyXat1, Nov 28, 2012.

1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    ExzetyXat1 - I am judging VFDC not just by one single person's action. There is quite a few people who makes stupid posts that make parts of VFDC as a place for trash talk and bullshit. You, ExzetyXat1, and many others, are part of that problem. Do you know how hypocritical your post is?

To the point - If people want him banned by citing multiple posts or shout box messages of him making derogatory comments, there will be many people also banned for instigating those responses. The selective quoting without the full context is quite pathetic.

2. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    This. I've been wondering why people have been basically trying to get themselves banned. Any action taken will have to be impersonal and consistent and only consider things that have happened on VFDC. Given that, a lot of the hounding of Snakeboss is and looks worse than anything Snakeboss is actually doing without provocation.

3. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

You r a fucking cunt u piss shit bastard. I told u I did not lose 10 matches in a row I dont know what the fuck u were watching. I did not want to bring this up but now I will. I lost to exzety on purpose, thats right I threw the fight so that I could stay on this site and make something good out of it. Remeber when I said if I win I will leave this site, now if u thought there was nothing strange about that then u r dumb. Thats why I did not even try in beating exzety and only won 3 matches so to make it look like I am actually playing but I was not really playing. Now I am thinking I should have played and beat exzety like I have in the past so I can leave this site. So keep talking who ever talks anymore shit about me then its all on them, so keep on talking and taking a bath in your own shit and that goes for everyone on here who talks shit about me, like I said its on you. So I am ignoring you all, there are a few good names on here that I will still talk to like EvenPit and some others and I will only come on this site just to check on events and such and if anyone wants a match then let me know , if not then take care and be well, oh yea and if I challenge anyone on here in rank and they bail even before the match then they lose by default to me. Have a nice day.

4. SNAKE BOSS

Thanks shish(shidosha)

5. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

I hve an idea hows bout both of yall move over to xbl so we can have a legit old school f10. No character switching (main vs main) no sandbagging, no lag switches, no phone calls in the middle of a fight etc. then when thats done yall can move back to psn
    i wanna see a real battle

6. SNAKE BOSS

I would do it but exzety will probably will not because its his match to lose.

7. Darksoul173

Darksoul173 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darksoul173
    I've changed my mind
    If SNAKE BOSS will not stay i won't get more laughs like this:
    "I threw the match vs exzety on purpose so yhat you all know, so I can stay on his site."

8. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

I'm going to make like Snake Boss and D/C from this Thread.

9. Vick Vega

Vick Vega Well-Known Member

PSN:
    V1ckV3GA
    XBL:
    V1ckV3GA
    "I lost to exzety on purpose, thats right I threw the fight so that I could stay on this site and make something good out of it."

LOL! Oh, my god...You are unbelievable. Quit gaming and get your own sitcom because I'd tune in every night.

10. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

This thread has run its course.
    Did you really thought I wanted to remove SNAKEBOSS? SNAKEBOSS can't leave, hes way to funny. He brings joy to me and others.
    In short this is troll thread.
    trollface_gif_by_georgethehedgedog-d4gefhe.gif

11. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Bye! :D

12. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

OR?

[​IMG]

13. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

You've been trolling yourself for months, why are you only admitting it now?

Chibiaya likes this.
  14. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    lol, you werent trolling. you were dead serious......but believe what you wish

15. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    ahhaha shlug!!

16. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

Thread lock?

17. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Nah, keep it open. I wanna remember all these shitty posters.

MarlyJay likes this.
  18. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

did you ban him? I honestly don't like the fact i can't see people banned on vfdc :/

19. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    No, he was given a warning point as with other people in this thread. For openness on how moderation is done on VFDC - you can use this thread - User Issues and Moderation in VFDC

20. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member