1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Petition for the complete removal of Snakeboss

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by ExzetyXat1, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Vick Vega

Vick Vega Well-Known Member

PSN:
    V1ckV3GA
    XBL:
    V1ckV3GA
    Well, that's more like a suspension. Not A ban.lol

2. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

How can a ban not be a ban? The word is clearly there - there's no arguing semantics.

3. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    It appears that when I gave the warning to ExzetyXat1, I accidentally made it a 1 week ban instead of just 1 warning point (which leads to a ban, if enough points is accrued). For that, I apologize to ExzetyXat1 and any others for the confusion.

Feck and Myke like this.
  4. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    His rank is fake... I kicked his ass many times and he avoids me after that... Like, i take too much time to start the fight lol So pathetic... Blackbelt stop avoiding me, even if you take your taka, Lau Sarah Kage etc... With me "You know what you're getting yourself into"

5. Andramelech

Andramelech Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Andramelech
    Yes. Sega should sponsor him and fly him out to the big events. Have someone train him proper, and charge money to get to fight him. He'd have his big exagerated ethernet cord on stage. He'd never lose and might even have an undefeated sign above his head. The point would be to get him to pull. He could be like a bad guy in wrestling. Or you could buy the rights to Snake Boss' personality and hire an actor to play him.

ExzetyXat1 likes this.
  6. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

This thread is still a thing?