1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Pharoah Head

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Lucky_GT, Apr 6, 2002.

1. Lucky_GT

Lucky_GT Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how to get the pharoah heads in kumite mode if you could tell me that would be great thanks

2. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Don't know whether this is true. But I got mine when I lose 3 round excellent to computer. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif /versus/images/icons/frown.gif /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

/versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif "Look at my picture before my mule kick hit you in your face!" /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

3. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

That works, and I think if you lose 5 matches in a row you'll get one too.

4. PS2_VFighter

PS2_VFighter Member

Is this for all characters? And also do you need to be at a certain rank first? Once you get it how do you get rid of it? And once you do whats needed to get rid of it does it become an item thet can be equipped/removed?

thanks in advance

5. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

All the characters can get the king tut mask.
    I'm pretty sure you need to win 5 in a row to get rid of it.
    I don't know of any kyu or dan requirements to get it.
    Unfortunately you cannot select it after you've gotten rid of it on the character edit screen.

6. Vicious666

Vicious666 Well-Known Member

Is it a curse item, then?

7. PS2_VFighter

PS2_VFighter Member

sounds like it