1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Philadelphia VF4 TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by ShaolinBear, Mar 4, 2002.

1. ShaolinBear

ShaolinBear Member

Sunday March 24th, Rock Solid Gamerz, and Got?game will be holding their Monthly tournament at the Got?game store located @ 638 south street. The tournament will begin promptly at 2pm. There will be practice from noon till 2pm. The Featured games will be: Virtua Fighter 4, and Marvel Vs. Capcom 2. There will be plenty of refreshments, and food for everyone. Come by the got?game store at 638 south street for more info, and for pre-registration. The entry fee is $8.00 per game, and there will be Cash prizes for 1st and 2nd place. Also Check out our tournament at the Mcdade Mall, located in Upper Darby, PA, McDade Mayhem 3, the featured games there will be, Madden 2002, and Tekken 4, more games will be annouced soon for this big video gaming explosion. For more info on Mcdade Mayhem contact THE GAME STORE @ 610-583-5175, or Got?Game @ 215-627-8239.

visit our site @ www.shaolinnetwork.com & www.hometown.aol.com/phillyRSG

Rock Solid Gamerz........For Gamerz, By Gamerz

2. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    damn if it was on a saturday, I would attend. If you got any more coming up try to make them on saturday and I should be able to attend.

3. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

I might be able to swing it and get off work for this one... Shang, Andrew, Creed... anyone else in the Boston/eastern Mass. area interested?

4. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

I've been able to get Saturday night off from work.
    Anyone interested in going to Philly from the eastern Mass/Rhode Island/Connecticut/NYC area?
    Or are the Boston players planning on meeting up at Good Times in Somerville Saturday night?
    Creed? Do you know what you're doing this weekend?

5. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Let me get this straight, its 8/game, but that is enterance fee..after that, game is free for competitors? I think me and phil may come up and rep MD...maybe my man Ben as well.

6. ShaolinBear

ShaolinBear Member

It would be great if all you guys would come, and bring some friends, heck, bring em all. The more the merrier. The Games will begin between 1pm and 2pm. Due to our competition throwing a tournament the same day we may have lost some of our competition that was coming down.
    I would greatly appreciate it if you guys showed. We need about 20 people to make the cash prize pretty big. So again the more the merrier.

Thanks
    Duane Perry
    RSG philly Head

7. ShaolinBear

ShaolinBear Member

Also, I mentioned in the post that there is a tournament at McDade Mall in Darby PA. That tournament has been set for April 20th a Saturday. That one will definately be our biggest, because we have a bigger spot out there.

For more info on this tournament contact Chris Ryons @ Cryons@hotmail.com, or Call "The Game Store" @ 610-583-5175

Also, I have directions for those who want to come to the Tournament in PHilly, just contact me.

Thanks
    Duane Perry
    RSG philly Head

8. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

So, anybody from here gunna be up there?

9. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Ugh, I don't have access to a car that I'll be able to keep overnight Sunday, so I won't be able to make it down to Philly this weekend. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif Shang has also told me that he won't be able to make it either for this one...

Sorry... but please keep posting tournament announcements here. With the PS2 version, my skills are finally improving with the practice I can now get... =)