1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Philippines Official Thread

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Dash_Lewis, May 6, 2002.

1. kane_warhead

kane_warhead Member

Ei sorry FarOutFreak for not being able to show up.

Ei Pinoys, why don't yah people organize a meeting or something so that we could all play?

2. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

where is vf4 or evo even in or near manilla? so i can tell my 12 year old bro who lives near manilla to come down an show an thing or to with his kag e?:)
    i live in london:)

3. kane_warhead

kane_warhead Member

There is one in SM Cubao.

It's the VF4 Evo

4. Akira_Zero

Akira_Zero Well-Known Member

Who still here plays VF??? I'll be going back to the Philippines soon. Anyone here play in Manila or close
    by?

5. kane_warhead

kane_warhead Member

I still do.... Not that much and I don't think I'm good.

6. L33

L33 Well-Known Member

Im from Philippines but i moved to Canada when i was 7... i cant find any arcades here with VF4 Evo tho... i havent tried Playdium, they shud have it...

I use to live in Manila. I wanna play there sumtime... i cant find anybody here in toronto who plays VF... theres a lot of filipinos tho, mostly fobs lmao

"U PUCKING CALLING ME POB!! UR A POB U POB! U GO TO PILIPPINES AND THEY KILL U DER!!!" LMAO
    curtesy of Gerwin, my very funny ill-tempered filipino friend.

7. Akira_Zero

K...Im in the Philippines now. Anyone here still play? I hope some of u still do cuz I'm dying for some Evo action. I couldn't find any evo machines in sm megamall. I'm presently in Manila now. How far is Sta. Lucia Mall? Is Evo still there?

oh,btw Im setting up an arcade somewhere in cavite soon. gonna fill it w/ VF and other games. hopefully it'll be successful.

8. kane_warhead

kane_warhead Member

Sta. Lucia is a bus and jeepney away from manila.

I haven't been to Sta. Lucia for long time now. hehehe

Try SM Cubao.

9. Akira_Zero

hey, thx for the info...next time i go to manila i will visit sm cubao... btw..u in manila? we should get some games in....im desperate for some comp.

10. kane_warhead

kane_warhead Member

Yes... I'm in Paranaque(It's in Manila). We could have a meet -up of all the VF4 EVo players here in the Philippines. Dammit I should've have talked to the VF2 champion(a teacher in my school)... But I was recently expelled... damn it.

If you look at the Buhawi board, you could see that Project Arashi is also willing to join. Hey maybe you can teach me. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. Akira_Zero

heh..sure i'd love to meet up how many of you play vf there?? i haven't played anyone since the end of november >_< and i haven't played the game at all until a few days ago bc my ps2 is still in the u.s.

ne way...just wondering..what characters does every1 u play with use?? im an akira, kage, and lei fei user mostly

12. kane_warhead

kane_warhead Member

I use Goh, Jacky and Wolf.

I don't know any other VF4 evo player here.

13. Akira_Zero

K just wondering...who here still plays Evo or any VF game for that matter? FarOutFreak, do u still play? C'mon guys im looking for players here. /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    I heard that the Philippines used to be crazy for VF n i want to revive it.

14. kane_warhead

kane_warhead Member

It used because there's like a sega arcade center in SHang rila. Now it has none.

15. Akira_Zero

ah ic.... well i heard that there was an evo machine in sm manila...

kane_warhead: ... is anything wrong with the buhawi leage site forums? im trying to access it and im getting nothing....every other site i visit is fine.... how's that gathering organizing going? im really itching for some vf games with other pinoys i haven't played anyone in 3 months!! im going crazy lol

16. Sazabi

Sazabi Active Member

PSN:
    x50YEN
    XBL:
    x50YEN
    hey i'm a filipino in ohio, but i might be visting the phil. again.. .maybe this summer.. .my main game is tekken, but i play a bunch of other fighting games.. .in vf4 i use kage and akira.. .

kane_warhead: wat up... i've seen ya post at srk.. .

17. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

I'm Filipino in Las Vegas! Nice to know there are Fliipinos who play VF games. Naglaro lang ako nung December 2003, nung bumili kami ng PS2. Malayo kami sa Maynila, kaya hindi ako naglalaro sa mga Arcades. Medyo magaling ako kay Pai (sa VF4:EVO). Meron pa ba ditong Pai fans here?

18. carloud

carloud New Member

hello mga Pinoys! /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif astig may mga yonip pala na naglalaro ng vf4 here in sm fairview theres an arcade (buil on a ps2 system) of VF4 bad tirp only few people are playing it since it loads really long /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif

anyways, Im surprised to know that there is actually a VF4evo arcade in SM Cubao hmmm might as well go there sometime /versus/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I used to play vf2 but stopped when vf3 came in..I guess I got obsessed wid Tekken tag,tekken 4 and soul calibur 2 /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gifbut Im really itchin to play a serious game with vf4 evo fans too bad there arent alot of arcade machines here I just wish that the vf community here would grow /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

19. Akira_Zero

hey!! more pinoy VFers /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif that's nice to know... so...is there really a vf evo in cubao????? becuz the last time i went there was only a vf 4 machine..not evo..and i was the only one who played at the machine..which really sucked becuz i wanted to play other ppl....anyway..where in the phils are u? im from tarlac but im in cavite right now..im gonna study there.. btw i heard that there was an evo machine in sm manila too..i havent checked it out yet tho anyway..visit pinoyexchange.com there are some ppl who like evo there too and also visit the link in kane_warhead's sig holla back...

20. carloud

carloud New Member

hey nice to see that alot of pinoys have interest in vf evo!

gyahahaha

I really wish that vf4evo would click here in manila just like it used to in vf2 days!

so akira....are you here in the Phils? /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif