1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Philippines Official Thread

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Dash_Lewis, May 6, 2002.

1. kane_warhead

kane_warhead Member

Wassup?

Anyweiz, I was trying to make a gathering for VF4 Evo for PS2(MY ps3 is currently fried and is in need of good fixing). 2 people isn't enough for a gathering... well if you people are interested just post in on the site on my sig.

kane_warhead

2. LEHMANO

LEHMANO Member

woohhhh!!!, d2 pla mga pinoy players eh, salamat naman, hehe. Sana magkaharap harap tayo sa VF and revive virtua fighter sa pinas kung nde man masaya na rin ako I found other pinoy players. Ayos tlg sa Japan, gaganapin na yung 4th national tourney ng VF. madadagdagan na naman video collection ko hehe.

Anyway I'm hoping to here from you guys /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif except from Carloud. Friend ko na sya eh.

3. kane_warhead

kane_warhead Member

Ei wassup, kaw ba yung ngpost sa site ko?

4. LEHMANO

LEHMANO Member

yeah, It's me that posted "...I guess I registered real late..." Oh, It's ur site pla (buhawi league). Do u still play VF? me? I just collect videos of Aoi and Jacky, I don't have a PS2 but sometimes I play with my friend, Carloud.

5. kane_warhead

kane_warhead Member

It used to be alot of people site, until one of us died and most of them left. It seems I'm the only one maintaining it. I don't play that much VF4 anymore because, I can't find competition here.

Anyway, I found a group of people that are willing to start a new site for Filipino players.

Anyway, we're trying to unify every filipino arcade players out there. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. LEHMANO

LEHMANO Member

I will definitely be supporting you, of this endeavor to unite VF Filipino players. This game is really good that it makes me sad that most arcade players, doesn't want to try other games, they keep sticking with Namco games. Till then, I'll just collecting my videos.

7. kane_warhead

kane_warhead Member

Where do you live btw?

8. LEHMANO

LEHMANO Member

I'm from Quezon City. If you know the Sandigan Bayan building, my place is not far from there. You own a website right? Do you know how to program in Java? I'm a programmer wanna be (as of know) hehe. Anyway, I'm going to talk to my friend today, that he joined us in this little forum of ours. I can tell you this friend of mine is really very competitive when it comes to this kind of games. In fact his really good with Tekken games and Soul Calibur. Let's just keep our faith alive and maybe VF will be well known again in this country.

9. kane_warhead

kane_warhead Member

got kicked out of school before I could learn java. /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Anyways, we were planning to have some sort of Evolution in the Philiipines. It's going to be held at the same time as the Philippine Anime Expo here.

10. LEHMANO

LEHMANO Member

where and when is it going to be held?

11. kane_warhead

kane_warhead Member

I still don't have the full details, but if you want info you could contact me at 09178331464

12. FarOutFreak

FarOutFreak Member

Sino gusto maglaro?

And kelan balak yang Philippine Evo? Not that I'm competent enough with the game, but you never know...

13. LEHMANO

LEHMANO Member

may naglalaro pa ba sa Cubao ng VF? Baka kc mapadaan ako dyan and check the machines. Sana lng di na ganun kamahal yung token.

14. kane_warhead

kane_warhead Member

Pinoy Fighters Forum

A new temporary website for the Pinoy Fighting Game community. Please keep the Filipino Language to a minumum. And for problems, post at the support forums.

Thanks

15. ATTACK

ATTACK New Member

If there's anyone plays VF4 in the philippines, Mail me quick!! I'm looking for anyONE! who plays vf4 for half of year!
    jacky1879@hanmail.net

16. ATTACK

ATTACK New Member

Let me talk about myself!
    If there's anyone knows me pls contact me through e-mail(jacky1879@hanmail.net) or msg!
    I'm from Korea, and named myself Jacky.
    When i came here in the philippines it was era of vf3TB. about 4 years ago year 1999~2000. but I left here to join a military service as a duty of all Korean men for little more than 2yrs. During that time I had friends who plays VF3TB with in SM Centre point. and Robinsons's Galleria in Pasig. One of their name was EJ(Edward Joseph). They asked me to have a match with whom known as 2nd ranked VF3TB player in the philippines and after that match we were close than before so I taught them a Korean steps and else.. and we had a great time with playing VF3TB..
    Is there anyone remembers me? if there is!! please mail me or send me a msg.

17. LEHMANO

LEHMANO Member

please post in this site we have at least 3 somehow active virtua fighter players. s4.invisionfree.com/pinoyfighters/index.php
    see you there /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

18. InspectorTrue

InspectorTrue Active Member

Good news for all Filipinos, quantum arcade in Rockwell Powerplant Mall in Makati has two virtuafighter4 FT machines.

19. scytherage

scytherage Well-Known Member

For players in the Philippines who don't have Xbox 360s or Playstation 3s, you can find Virtua Fighter 5 Arcade machines in Timezone, Glorietta 4 and SM Megamall World of Fun Basement Level.

20. Dive2Blue

Dive2Blue Well-Known Member

I was at Manila almost two years ago, and is the VF4 arcade cabinet still at the arcades? Forgot the name since my family and I were only there for a few minutes.[/size]