1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

picture for hatim (was re: vf4 in my house hHAhHA)

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Mr. Bungle, Jan 31, 2002.

1. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

here you go...

[​IMG]

2. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

im sorry but, this is the funniest shit i've ever seen.

HAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA LOL
    buahahahhahahaha x300.

this shit had me laffing hard lol

3. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

BUAHAHAHAH~
    Sorry Hatim...
    just...too..funny~

4. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

It would be funny, but it seems to be going a little too far. Maybe the pirate is to tide Hatim over until the original becomes available?

5. ken

ken Well-Known Member

Hahaha, 200K pic ffs... worth the dent in my 3GB monthly limit.

Keep up the good work!

6. LauVF

LauVF Well-Known Member

VF-site ... ?

7. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

Re: picture for hatim (was re: vf4 in my house hHA

piss off, dad. don't make me photoshop your pic, monkeyboy. and who are you kidding? the guy's got the pirated one, but he'll shell out another 50 bucks for the fuck of it.

8. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Well, I would get the pirated version in a heartbeat (currently researching how to get my hands on one), but my NCSX order is still on the way.

9. Rugal

Rugal Well-Known Member

Looks like Mr Bungle is the hidden character in the PS2 version of VF4.
    Trust the Prince to be the first to unlock him /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

10. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

LOOOL!!! thats some funny ass shit man!!
    seriously! you are really talented mr.bungle!! you did that shit in photoshop?? nice goddamn work!!

11. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

12. Kageh

Kageh Active Member

Bwahahahahaha...

Much props. I was wondering when someone would do something like that. Seems the best way to discourage fucks from posting stupid pics of themselves. =D

13. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

thats some funny shit, but i think ur intentions is more vindictive then for jokes! anyways so bloody what if hes got it on pirate??? who doesnt run pirate games, an it makes no real difference in this country as ,1 it aint out over hear till like easter, an 2 game mags get previews an pirate the games anyways b4 its even out in japan!!! Resident evil 2 anyone??? gamefan ripped capcom of big time!!! haha, well thats not funny as that was real bad!!! do u moan about downloading programes liek foto chop 4 free? or any other program??? anyways the pic was funny an u 2 should sort ur shit out by a game of 1st 2 10 wins:)

14. ShinJin

ShinJin Well-Known Member

hahahahah, that was hella mean, i know now to never post a pic of myself, ever

15. Daniel Thomas

Daniel Thomas Well-Known Member

I think the trick is to not post your picture after bragging about stealing videogames. Funny stuff -- the Liberace cameo is great.

So what's this about GameFan stealing (pirating) games?

16. King_Kong

King_Kong Member

HAhahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

17. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Gamefan? I thought they were dead.
    I'd believe they pirate shit, sure. Or at least individual employees do and then 'happen' to bring those games into the office.
    Hey, it's all about getting the scoop before the rest of the english-speaking mags.

18. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Gamefan is dead, but back in its heyday (from 1995 to about 1997) it was absolutely notorious for moronic writing (mostly Nick Des Barres and Halverson himself), equally moronic staff (Nick again), hideous layouts, offensive "gaffes", the most screwed-up subscriptions ever, and overall bad business. I think what happened was that they got the exclusive on a Resident Evil 2 official strategy guide, and thus got access to the game early... but somehow it got pirated, and landed in the hands of some Versus Books editors (who then produced their own guide), among other people.
    For more reading about how screwed up Game fan really was, check these links out:

http://www.fatbabies.com/story_nov-dec01.html#anti-halverson
    http://www.fatbabies.com/story_july-aug00.html#gamefan_error2 < in regards to racist, offensive text that was "accidentally" printed

19. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Those links lead to something everyone but me apparently knew about, this HI-fucking-LARIOUS page:

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.fatbabies.com/story_gfan_jap.jpg>http://www.fatbabies.com/story_gfan_jap.jpg</a>

Please dear god help me stop laughing at the thought of the letters gamefan got from that.

20. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

that is too funny......