1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

picture of VF4 arcade controls?

Discussion in 'Console' started by minh, Apr 21, 2002.

1. minh

minh Member

does anybody have a pic of the layout of the VF4 arcade controls? specifically, i am looking for button layout (I'm building an arcade stick for the PS2 with Happ buttons and stick). I had built one for VF2 and SF2 for Saturn and SNES respectively (the six button in two rows of three). With the six button layout: for guard I used the light kick (SF2 layout), for punch was medium punch, and kick was strong punch. this time, I want my homemade stick to be as close as possible to actual arcade, so i will probably only put in three buttons and have all the others elsewhere...

2. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

The controls are laid out like the Hori VF4 stick, which should have pictures on your average import website.