PINOY VF FIGHTERS?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Guest, Jul 11, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Mabuhay! Is there any PINOY VF players i can talk with?

How many PINOY VF players here in VFDC?...

/versus/images/icons/cool.gif--<font color=red>BEWARE!!! Martial-X IS HERE...</font color=red>--/versus/images/icons/mad.gif

2. Guest

Guest Guest

In case you didn't know what PINOY or FILIPINO means...

it means people from the Philippines, that's what we called here...

example: I'm a PINOY VF player who like to chat with Americans...get it!!!...

/versus/images/icons/cool.gif--<font color=red>BEWARE!!! Martial-X IS HERE...</font color=red>--/versus/images/icons/mad.gif

3. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

Sad, I wonder what happened to the VF2 community in the Philippines long ago...

All right, this concerns all the Filipina & Filipino bums in VFDC:

Shout "BAKLA" and please state where are you playing VF4 or VF4EVO.

4. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Oioron
    XBL:
    oioron
    NOT BAKLA

I haven't really had the time to play VF in the arcades. Play mostly at home with PS2.

5. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

I was about to ask where's your VF4 metagame then I read your location. Drat, I wanna own someone real bad in VF4. Anyway, kumustaa /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

6. Akira_Zero

Akira_Zero Well-Known Member

Kumusta!! Pinoy VF player from New Jersey here.

7. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Oioron
    XBL:
    oioron
    Where do you play in New Jersey. I visit my relatives there sometimes (there in Jersey City though).

8. Akira_Zero

I live in Union. It's like 10 min. away from Jersey City.

9. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Oioron
    XBL:
    oioron
    Cool! Do you play in the arcades or just PS2? We're do you play arcade? Are there a lot of Pinoys in NJ that play VF? I don't know when i'll go to Jersey again, school's tight right now. I go to school in Manhattan though. I don't think I can compete in the arcades yet in China Town, but i'll go there sometimes.

To Shinobi:
    Where you at?

10. Akira_Zero

I mostly play on the ps2 and there's no competition in my immediate area so that really sux. I don't know if there are any other pinoy VFers in Jersey. I haven't met any yet. I'm planning to Chinatown Fair on a regular basis though, prolly every Friday/Saturday.

11. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Oioron
    XBL:
    oioron
    I'll check CTF someday. Probably when school's over.

12. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I'm stuck in the home base, Philippines. /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

13. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Oioron
    XBL:
    oioron
    kane_warhead lives in the Phil. He plays VF and is looking for competition. PM him.