1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PINOY VF FIGHTERS?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Guest, Jul 11, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Mabuhay! Is there any PINOY VF players i can talk with?

How many PINOY VF players here in VFDC?...

/versus/images/icons/cool.gif--<font color=red>BEWARE!!! Martial-X IS HERE...</font color=red>--/versus/images/icons/mad.gif

2. Guest

Guest Guest

In case you didn't know what PINOY or FILIPINO means...

it means people from the Philippines, that's what we called here...

example: I'm a PINOY VF player who like to chat with Americans...get it!!!...

/versus/images/icons/cool.gif--<font color=red>BEWARE!!! Martial-X IS HERE...</font color=red>--/versus/images/icons/mad.gif

3. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

Sad, I wonder what happened to the VF2 community in the Philippines long ago...

All right, this concerns all the Filipina & Filipino bums in VFDC:

Shout "BAKLA" and please state where are you playing VF4 or VF4EVO.

4. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

NOT BAKLA

I haven't really had the time to play VF in the arcades. Play mostly at home with PS2.

5. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

I was about to ask where's your VF4 metagame then I read your location. Drat, I wanna own someone real bad in VF4. Anyway, kumustaa /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

6. Akira_Zero

Akira_Zero Well-Known Member

Kumusta!! Pinoy VF player from New Jersey here.

7. Oioron

Where do you play in New Jersey. I visit my relatives there sometimes (there in Jersey City though).

8. Akira_Zero

I live in Union. It's like 10 min. away from Jersey City.

9. Oioron

Cool! Do you play in the arcades or just PS2? We're do you play arcade? Are there a lot of Pinoys in NJ that play VF? I don't know when i'll go to Jersey again, school's tight right now. I go to school in Manhattan though. I don't think I can compete in the arcades yet in China Town, but i'll go there sometimes.

To Shinobi:
    Where you at?

10. Akira_Zero

I mostly play on the ps2 and there's no competition in my immediate area so that really sux. I don't know if there are any other pinoy VFers in Jersey. I haven't met any yet. I'm planning to Chinatown Fair on a regular basis though, prolly every Friday/Saturday.

11. Oioron

I'll check CTF someday. Probably when school's over.

12. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I'm stuck in the home base, Philippines. /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

13. Oioron

kane_warhead lives in the Phil. He plays VF and is looking for competition. PM him.