1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Plans for New Years

Discussion in 'General' started by FatalRose, Dec 30, 2007.

1. FatalRose

FatalRose Well-Known Member

So what are you doing tomorrow? I might be going to Hollywood, kind of a blind date in the works.

2. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    Hanging with brother(s) and avoiding the streets as drunken twats behind wheels are dangerous.

Resolution: Draw and write more, release a comic, make music, play TF2 on the side, play less VF (or stop).

3. FatalRose

FatalRose Well-Known Member

Why would you want to stop playing VF?

4. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

sebo as your friend i can not allow you to stop vf

. . . granted I've never seen your face or herd your voice or even played you, for all I know you could be that big fat guy in the corner in my dorm who has pizza stains on all his shirts and smells like a rat died in his pants, but STILL I can't let this happen!

5. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    Sebo wtf no, who's going to spitefully answer all my vane questions then?

AFAIC, since i'm staying in France for the holidays this year, we'll be searching for a cheap champagne and some foie gras and try to have a faux-posh reveillon.

...then i'm going to dust off ye olde PS2 'cause there's a CvS2 tourney next week.

6. Konradinho

Konradinho Well-Known Member

PSN:
    konradinho2
    My plans for New year Eve? My pal invites me for a BIG party, all with my favourite bands: AC/DC, Deep Purple, Ozzy and of course Black Sabbath !!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif That will be awesome.

Oh cool, snow is falling /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

7. Griever

Griever Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Griever_PL
    I'm going to the cinema with my GF. There is a huge party, and 3 important things:
    1) 4 drinks included in the price (my girlfriend DOESN'T drink so it's 8 for me /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif )
    2) You can watch up to four movies
    3) There is some delicious food there, and "all you can eat" rules /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I'll drink, eat, watch movies and have sex in any order /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

8. Aoimaster

Aoimaster Well-Known Member

Omg, its amateur night plus who wants to deal with all those 5-0 check points. Done enough parting to last a life time.