1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Players: 99.8%

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by PhrostByte, Jun 15, 2004.

1. PhrostByte

PhrostByte Member

Hey, I was wondering if someone could give me tips to find the last player I haven't faced yet. I have 100% in every arcade, this player is under the Special section. It is a guardian.

Under Special, the name is between Nemesis and Pokerface.

Under Tier 3, the name is between Kofumegane and obsidian.

I've been playing in the last arcade cuz it has the most guardians but still haven't come across this last player, any help would be apperciated.

2. Gohin

Gohin Member

You are looking for the Sarah version of Ohsu Akira. She has a white and purple orb. Best place to find her is in the World Martial Arts Championship.

3. PhrostByte

PhrostByte Member

OK, thanks I'll give it a shot.

4. Tsobanian

Tsobanian Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Gohin said:

You are looking for the Sarah version of Ohsu Akira. She has a white and purple orb. Best place to find her is in the World Martial Arts Championship.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the same problem but the JP version of VF4 Evo. In the JP version there is no World Martial Arts Championship. Is it perhaps Kakutoushinseiki 2??
    The only player that I'm missin' too is Sarah version "Ohsu Akira".

5. Yushiro

Yushiro Active Member

Yup it's Kakutoushinseiki 2 on the JP version. You should be able to find Oshu Akira's Sarah on that last tournament but not anywhere else which can be a pain.

6. Tsobanian

Tsobanian Well-Known Member

Yup, found him!!!!! He was in the Venus Cup as well.
    But where in the world is "Akio" who plays with "Akio" (not Akira!/versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif)??

7. xLeo

xLeo Member

Arcade G, the only Hero there. And what a pain in the ass Akio is :/