1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Please dont trow that controller

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by OneTooMany, Oct 29, 2003.

1. OneTooMany

OneTooMany Well-Known Member

I was wondering what character u guys hate most.Me its Lion. Whos the bitch now huh Lion boy?

2. JRock

JRock Active Member

I used to be a lion player... but I play Jeffery now... I still fall for his tricks all the time.

Brad is a fricking prick and makes everything a pain in the ass like my throws, punches, and my knee.

Wolf, that bastard, with his big ass grip of throws, strikes, and twirling fancy shit and I can't even [6][K], [P], [4][6][P][K], [8][P] his fat ass!

3. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

Re: Please dont throw that controller

sarah can get on my nerves quite a bit, know what that means... need more practice

4. OneTooMany

Re: Please dont throw that controller

Yeah Sarah is a pain too but im getting the hang of her.

5. black_ninja

black_ninja Member

I HATE LAU!!!!! /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif
    He have a lot of nasty tricks that just make me so mad!!! and I feel like I just wanna kill the dirty bastard,
    but then I realize its just a video game and I calm down , after that I kick his old ass!! /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Snake_Eater

Snake_Eater Well-Known Member

LION!!! I hate that frickin she-man. Let's turn VF into a drama, Lion will be caught in bed with Brad.

7. JRock

JRock Active Member

I highly doubt that. Wolf on the other hand...

8. Aoi_Mei

Aoi_Mei Well-Known Member

I like all characters, only player using them can make me mad. On A.I:s, that´d be Kage and Brad (equally).

9. DarkSparda

DarkSparda Well-Known Member

Lau. I HATE THAT BASTARD LIKE NO OTHER,. IF HE WAS REAL ID KILL HIM OVER AND OVER AND OVER. But when I play with brad Akira is my most hated fighter.

10. OneTooMany

I love Lau and dont have ne prob against him.Maybe caus i know him too well

11. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

Lau isn't a cheap character really... the only annoying thing is that he can do [P][P][P][4][K] and [P][P][P][2][K] which you can't really predict, thus you need some luck when guarding against that... i just always go for the low guard.

12. Horsepool

Horsepool Well-Known Member

Sara, I HATE HER. she allways opens up a flurry of death upon me. and i dont know how to stop it.

Lion because hes a pompus asshole who should die.

13. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    I used to have that problem but I find that you can see the low sweep coming if you just guard high until he moves, the mid level version is too fast to guard on reaction so I usually just stay up. Don't crouch guard too early though incase he delays the [4][K], wait 'til he moves.

That's how I deal with it, against humans if you do this right a few times it will put them off spamming it since you can get some pretty good counter damage.

14. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

mmhmm, yeap it works pretty good, but i can't always get it, cuz it's not always so easy to time especially if you're in action you know, it's easier to do that when just training... anopther thing, for sarah's [K][K] series in flamingo [i think it was that] she can do either [K][K][K] or [K][K][2][K], i THINK the [2][K] comes faster, but i'm not sure, how do you deal with this series?

15. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    I use it in matches, it isn't hard after a while. If your opponent is using all high punches then try ducking them too. Just be careful of the mid level variation. Also if you start using high guard at the end of the three punches while you wait and see what he does then he might catch on and start throwing instead of doing any of the kicks. Either way, it's a combo that gets abused by newbies and can be intimidating if you tense up and eat a few sweeps. Just make sure you punish him badly when you get it right. And if you ever eat the PPPK crescent then delete your memory card data.....oh wait, too late /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif JK

16. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

lol, hahahah i'll be back where i was in no time /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif but seriously, i didn't really see a clear answer for my question in your post... for sarah's [K][K][K] and [K][K][2][K] series, it can be both mid or low, i'm not sure if the ending moves from those series ([2][K] and [K]) are different in speed so how do you fuzzy guard to make sure you don't get hit by either?

17. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    My post was still about Lau... I don't play against Sarah much so someone else will have to answer that.

18. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

alrighty, thanks anyway, can anyone else answer that for me?

19. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

I've played my Lau in Champion rank but then my keen on him just fell. He really do isn't a cheap character. You just have to be tactical when you fight against him. I personally am really afraid when I meet Lau. /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

20. OneTooMany

Is it just me or some characters dont have much garanteed hit attack(meaning that they dont have much hit recovery for u to attack when u fight them)like Sarah for instant,when shes in flamingo and finishes a combo shes already on another one,compared to for example Lau wich uses lots of slow recovery attacks.Can someone tell me whats the deal with that?