1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Please enlighten me, I need guidance!

Discussion in 'Console' started by Guest, May 12, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello. I was really sure that I wanted to buy the game until I saw a post saying that the AI was stupid and that the only fun was in playing against friends. Is that true, cuz my friends all hate fighting games (or really suck at them).

So the real main question is:
    Should I buy the game even though I'll only will play against the comp?

2. OhgmA

OhgmA Active Member

yes do buy it! and when u do just check out the jamboree threads ull prolly find someone that plays in ur area! :)
    and even if u dont the Ai doesnt suck that bad at all.. and its fun just collecting all the items etc etc!
    ive gotten like 3 or 4 other games since i got this (i get bored really quick) and ive all but stopped playing them and find myself playing this more than anything, mostly VS Ai

3. Mike90210

Mike90210 Well-Known Member

Yes buy this game. Its way more fun playing with friends but the 1 player mode is pretty fun. I even touched any other game since I got my hands on VF4.

4. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

Yes Ohgma, I hope you can get a ride from Jody to my gathering this Sunday, Jody tells me you guys play some. Good, hopefully see you soon. later.