1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Pls show me Jeffrey in Vs movies...

Discussion in 'General' started by LAU Abuser, Jan 22, 2002.

1. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

I've really enjoyed all the movies from Daioh. But it seemed that the earlier movies has expired?

Btw, my main objective here is... Any Jeffrey vs .. ...movies available currently? It would be best if it's from 'Japs"!!!

<pls,pls,pls /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

www.tbzone.co.kr

n by the way...is it really a big effort to type 'Japan' instead of Japs?

3. LAU Abuser

Thks.

n by the way...is it really a big effort to type 'Japan' instead of Japs?
    actually, i meant 'japanese's'....Long so i short'it.

4. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

The reason why SummEr's points that out is because calling a Japanese person "Jap" is a pejorative (disparaging) term, much like calling a Chinese guy a "chink". Just FYI.

5. LAU Abuser

Sorr' abt that.... FeixaQ, you can call me 'Sings<font color=red>' coz i'm a Singaporean...

I've noted that the Japs...um the Japanese dun use Jeffrey to compete... Why huh?/versus/images/icons/smile.gif
    Oso, abt the 2-throw-reversals, isit done by rolling the Stick? /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

6. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    How about I call you... oh never mind.

Just another reminder that the Media board is no place for requests! Post it in General or Virtua Fighter next time.

Edit: FeixaQ kindly indicates which characters are played in all of the <a target="_blank" href=http://www.feixaq.com/vf4/media.html>movies he hosts</a>, so it's just a matter of perusing through the lists for any Jeffry play.

7. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Oso, abt the 2-throw-reversals, isit done by rolling the Stick?

As far as we know, yes. That's the recommended way of doing it.

For example vs. Akira, you could do a quarter circle forward <d,df,f> and tap P+G three times to correspond to each direction to try a triple throw escape.

8. LAU Abuser

Yupa, you sure abt the triple throw escape? Anyway tonight i gonna Vf and try a FC(full circle throws escape). Dun ask me how, i'll juz start from <font color=red>b> d/b> d> d/f> f> u/f> u> u/b> b</font color=red> n bash as many <font color=red>P+G</font color=red>,corresponding to each direction, as i can muster...Yeah!

9. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

IIRC you can do as many escapes as you can pull off in 10 frames. The realistic limit for this is 3 /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

10. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

We had some time to test while the game was on free play after the tourney on Sunday in Toronto. We weren't able to confirm triple throw escape, but double command throw escape was confirmed. I also checked that it was possible to hold the joystick d/b and do mid-attack reversal --> throw escape. i.e. hold stick d/b and just tap P+K then P+G. Since that works, I'm sure rolling the stick and jamming on P+G will work, but you should have an educated guess on what your opponent's throws are, and not just do half circles all the time. I posted on this subject a while ago in the versus city forum, and will be posting more on the subject in the future.