1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Politics

Discussion in 'General' started by tonyfamilia, Apr 29, 2008.

1. BlackDragon37

BlackDragon37 Well-Known Member

I think the UK needs partisan networks.

2. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Everytime I come here and see another shitty video post by Tengu I have to abandon the thread ASAP... Observe:

[​IMG]

3. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Yeah but you post up to five at a time and rarely give us any indication of what we're about to watch.

Also like Tricky said, we're going to view them and form our own opinions, it'd better for you to post your actual thoughts instead if you are actually trying to tell us something by endlessly linking these vids no?

4. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    How do you think the whole EU money situation will affect Sweden? Will there be austerity and if so how deep? Is the current level of welfare maintainable?

5. BlackDragon37

It actually has. It's just that EU get worse when it wants closer and greater integration.

Ultimately, that's gonna be its downfall.

6. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Everytime I come here and see another shitty troll post by Kamais in a thread he has no business in I have a sense of deja vu.

*sigh* If only he did "abandon the thread ASAP" ...

7. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Good times... [​IMG]

*Gets the FUCK out of politics thread ASAPLY* [​IMG]

8. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

The GOP and Fox News are always good for a laugh. Like they had one of the worst candidates ever in the history of the GOP as a front runner, Herman Cain, but no matter how bad he was and all of the dirt from his past, they would not confront him about it. They're very selective of who they will confront but with Herman Cain being black and due to their history of being seen as the "pro-white" and "anti-minority" party by many, it's like they decided "hey, let's be nice to the black guy", lol.

The guy was so horribly unelectable that literally every day I would see this delusional, lying piece of shit I wondered if it was some sort of practical joke. Like eventually somebody would stop the madness and say "Really late April Fools!".

Speaking of "pro-white", it's really cute when I see/hear minorities who happen to be white defend the "persecuted and oppressed" white race. I know Hispanics and Muslims at work that talk about how bad whites have it now and how things need to change... to what? The 1800's? Lol, a little bit of racism here and these white minority "defendors" start screaming bloody murder while white Christian Americans look at them funny.

Poor bastards are so oblivious that they don't even realize that the same whites who talk about how bad the white race has it are usually the same ones who hate them too no matter how white they look. You can be blonde hair and blue eyes but if you're from Spain, you're just another "spic" to a white supremest and you should go back to where you came from.
    The same goes for white Muslims but even worst.
    What Muslims don't know is that little by little Western culture is learning the truth about the Muslim religion. The true Muslim religion. Not these selective Muslim who don't practice the true Koran written by Muhammad, who was also a warrior who spilled quite a lot of blood with his own sword.

Oh and here's a little something for all you vid lovers out there speaking a bit of Muhammad's killings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FzwYdVLsYI

9. Cuz

Cuz Well-Known Member

I can't even tell who's racist and who hates what religion in this thread any more.

10. tonyfamilia

^Lmao, yea some idiots had to tone down their racism, bigotry, homophobia and antisemitism.

The movie "Islam: What The West Needs To Know" is not about hatred or antisemitism.
    It's about facts and the truth about Islam.

See and hear a bit about it for yourself. It's on youtube broken down into different parts. I've already linked part 1 and part 2 in previous posts.
    This is part 3 and it talks about how Islam commands that you act towards non-Islamic:

11. MarlyJay

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    To comment on this, why do you think those countries you mentioned don't take refugees? Nigeria has lots of refugees from other coutries in africa, including somalia, as does South Africa. Where do you get this information from?

12. tonyfamilia

Oh snap, a piece of shit that can type, read and post youtube vids [​IMG]
    It would seem this same piece of shit who refers to me as kid or something... (Idk, I don't really read the shit he writes, lol) has finally found a thread where he gets all of the negative attention he craves and desires [​IMG]
    Go turd, go!
    More spam, whatever you're trying to do, I think it's working [​IMG] Just a few more posts with more vids! Oh and make the posts and the vids longer too.

13. MarlyJay

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Tengu, are you going to answer my question? What's the point of making a comment on a political thread then dodging the subsequent statement / question? You do it far too much to maintain any credibility.

Taking refugees is completely different from granting citizenship and in all of those countries you mentioned you can gain a form of citizenship through extended residency. Again, why do you think these countries don't take refugees and where do you get this information from?

14. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

Fixed.

15. MarlyJay

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    As you first claimed other countries don't, i believe the burden of proof lies on you. I know you're wrong anyway, as both Nigeria and Japan definitely takes refugees and i've met in person refugees in South Africa, while i was over there for the World Cup. I'm just more interested to know where you're getting this information or if you're just making it up based on what you believe to be true.
    This is all you going off on a tangent because you realise you may have dug yourself into a hole.

And this is you deciding you simply don't want to talk about it anymore. Why even bother dumping stuff here if you're not prepared to argue the points? That's not how poilitical discussion works.

16. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

http://www.cormsa.org.za/applying-for-refugee-status-in-south-africa/

That took me less than a minute to find.

17. MarlyJay

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Why would Afghans or Somalis go to South Africa? A refugee would go to the closest place that offers then the greatest chance of refuge. That's the entire point. Considering Refugees don't tend to travel large distances by plane from poorer countries, South Africa is a long way away from the 2 countries you mentioned.

Why would they become a citizen of the UK? why not? If you stay in the UK for a long enough period of time you can gain the right to stay indefinitely. Same with a lot of places.

18. BlackDragon37

I know this thread has pretty much become anti-video, but Ron went on the Jay Leno show to talk about his views, especially when you consider that the debates don't give him much time to explain them.

19. Cuz

Cuz Well-Known Member

Video is down, so I can't see. In all honesty though the only truth I need to know about Islam or Muslims is that those of that faith that I have met are as nice as the other religious practitioners or atheists.

20. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

Tony, this is right-wing anti-Muslim propaganda. Because of Israel and all the oil in the Middle East, certain interests have an agenda that involves demonizing the entire religion to justify wars and other brutal shit. I am a little shocked that you did not grasp the nature of the film. The title alone should be enough. Imagine if the title were "Negroes: What White America Needs to Know" and the was all about how all black people are criminally inclined, sexually rapacious villains in our midst. I think you'd be quicker to recognize a fucked up agenda.