1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Politics

Discussion in 'General' started by tonyfamilia, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Emptyeyes

Emptyeyes Well-Known Member

I wish nothing but the best, should the Equality Act passes, but it's a long shot. Transgender people need to have more of a place in society, though I'm not much on the political establishment of gender related fields, only if it's for an urgent need.

Trans violence has been pretty toxic every year and I mourn the deaths and misfortune of every one of them, as if they are a part of my bloodline.

It's been hard on the UK for trans kids, due to what the majority thinks of trans activists, as the rise of the exile of the T in LGB is growing.

The majority have more than enough going for them. People need to live as their authentic selves without traditionalists wielding dictatorship on what is and what isn't.

Anyway that's my take on it.

nou, Sebo, Blessy and 1 other person like this.
  2. nou

nou Well-Known Member

Impeachment trial was predictable but still dissapointing. DNC showed up with crazy footage and rock solid, if not obvious, evidence and thensomoe. Unfortunately and predictably the GOP continues to the be the Nazi Party that wants to keep the U.S. the White-Ethno Shithole it's been since it's "founding".

Remember to vote against Nazi/GOP in 2022 mid-terms and 2024 presidential election. Not to sure about you all, but I'm keen on not being thrown into a concentration like the Central Americans have for the last few years.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
    Emptyeyes and Sebo like this.
  3. Emptyeyes

You have a point. No matter how I want to escape it, politics will always take an interest in people like me.

I concede that a 3rd party won't have a chance, since the primary controllers of this country are content on how the country is ran.

However, we don't need someone who follows in Trump's footsteps. I suppose that's something worth voting against.

It's bad enough to have my brother to be a supporter of him, which divided our sibling relationship further than ever. It's unfortunate.

nou and Sebo like this.
  4. nou

nou Well-Known Member

Happy day!

[​IMG]

:)

Dreamboat and Sebo like this.
  5. nou

nou Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  6. Emptyeyes

I believe everyone is tired of covid 19 and wish return to what makes life enjoyable for them. A couple of states lifted the mask mandate and covid restrictions. However, I'm at conflict with it being too soon, to while since restrictions are lifted from those states, have protections in place to shield yourself and the people around you.

Even for my situation with isolation and the increase of alcohol abuse last month, I have to remember what I've been taught at substance abuse programs, to prevent the worsening of my own health. I'm still at a better position today than I was pre-pandemic, where I use to buy 200 dollars worth of hard liquor and a side of a couple 6 pack beers per month. Last month definitely opened my eyes again, because I shouldn't have my own issues and the current state of the world define me.

7. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

The reptilian humanoids have been here for centuries among us. It’s too late to have an opinion or wish for a brighter tomorrow. Will you be ready when your called to arms? To my fellow humans be strong, resilient, and aware of your surroundings. Long live the resistance!

8. RJTM1991

RJTM1991 New Member

I'll never understand why people get so worked up over politics. BOTH sides, especially in America, are rotten to the core with corruption. Politicians will say and do anything to get what they want - there isn't a bandwagon or trend that they won't jump on either.