1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Poll Regarding the VF anime.

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Akira Yukii, Aug 15, 2001.

1. Akira Yukii

Akira Yukii Active Member

Now, I know probably all of you freaked out from "VF anime". I know. I know it sucked. I know it's poor and cheap. But, that's only me. I'd be VERY interested to find out what other VF gamers out there think of the anime that was based on virtua fighter. I bitch about plot a lot, and the damnable anime can probably be blamed for some of it. Don't regard my opinion too much though, have your say! Submit a vote, and we'll see if my hypothesis about VF anime is correct.

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://virtuafighter.com/cgi-bin/versus/dopoll.pl"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="997925094Akira Yukii">
    The VF Anime. Smash or Trash.
    <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE="1"> It rocked.
    <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE="2"> Typical anime. Nothing Special.
    <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE="3"> I didn't like it TOO much.
    <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE="4"> It's. Crap.
    <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE="5"> O.M.G. It makes VF looks like a joke.
    <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE="6"> VF anime. I despiseth thee.
    <INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT NAME="PollSubmit" VALUE="$lang{'SUB_VOTE'}" CLASS="buttons"></FORM>

Vote. Don't be slow.
    -Z'

"In fighting games, it's always better to fight defensively. This allows taking advantage of jump ins with a nice fulfilling uppercut special."

2. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

This was discussed very recently, so you should probably search around for that other thread to find your answer. (I'd be surprised if many people actually took the time to fill out your poll. No offence.)
    Also, please stop spamming the board with all this nonsensical trivia or else we'll set Myke to task (he's big n scary!) /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

3. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

while you've got the perfect place to put the poll, you're gonna have a hard time getting a good turnout on the vote. We just haven't seen it for the most part. The results will end up being like 50%. One guy said ruled and the other guy said sucks.

Anyway, it's a shame they weren't good enough to get ripped and traded online.

<font color=blue size=11 face="Times New Roman">
    CreeD </font>(possible sig)