1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Pooh-Bah!!@!@!

Discussion in 'General' started by Yupa, Jan 12, 2002.

1. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Well, we now know what happens when you reach the magical number of 1600 posts...

I introduce to you our <font color=yellow>Grand Pooh-Bah:</font color=yellow> Ice - 9 !!!

/versus/images/icons/shocked.gif/versus/images/icons/laugh.gif/versus/images/icons/wink.gif

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

LOL, why is Pooh-Bah capitalized?

3. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

Heh, and WTF is a Pooh-Bah anyway?

4. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    I believe its from the Flintstones.

The Waterbuffaloes club, that Fred and Barney were members of, named their president "The Grand Pooh-Bah"

5. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

We are not worthy!
    <><><><><><><><<><>Thx GPB for all the recent updates<><><><><><><><>
    Which character did you play most in Singapore and which character in Japan?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>way off topic<><><><><><><><><><>
    I will never forget The Grand Poo-Bah walking out into the morning light into the midst of 10,000 tap dancers in the street... This was before the birth of VFDC.... Yesterday, wifey and I were talking about this after listening to Dr. David Paik turned The Flintstones theme song into wonderfilled jazz w/ his magic alto-sax at club across street from KangSuh! What a coincidence.
    Holly Ramyon!