1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

post yor Cheap moves here

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by zyx, Nov 14, 2003.

1. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

[P] 9999x is cheap!!! I'm still taking damage even if I hold back on the controller to block!!!

2. Lingoon

Lingoon Well-Known Member

There's no real scheisse you could use against human players, but there's this one simple thing with Lau for Quest... Backdash, backdash and backdash like there ain't tomorrow. The cpu WILL whiff something "big" enough so you can punish with [3]+[P]+[K]...and we all know Lau's combos.

Repeat.

Shame on you.

3. Cheath

Cheath Member

Lion's sabaki because people actually know what it looks like and think "Bad recovery , better attack." ?? WHAT?! I also love [6][P]+[K] -[2] +[K] . It's just fun . The kick itself is great.

4. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
    Sidekick, backdash throw kills everyone in Quest.

As for the actual game, SDE, Shuns low kick and YinYang stance are pretty hot...

5. IamthePope

IamthePope Well-Known Member

Wolf's unblockable attacks; [6][6][P], and [4][6][P]. love to use them and the computer is often incompetent at sidestepping or ducking these. The giant swing is also kinda cheap, 80 damage throw.

6. straw

straw New Member

I've reached High King rank using Pai's [K][K] in VF4
    It works great in VF4 Evo too but it's not as ultimate as it was in VF4.

7. tianyuan2k2

tianyuan2k2 Well-Known Member

I dont play PS2, so...

My jaw dropped a couple times when I saw some newbies beat the game with Leifei's [P][P][P], Sarah's [K][K] in the arcade.

Especially that Sarah player's [K][K], that guy doesnt know back dashing or guard or evade and only use [K][K]. I still can't believe it is possible to beat the game with Sarah's [K][K]...

8. MrFixit

MrFixit New Member

I'm still kinda newb at this.. no vf scene in SC. Jacky's f+k(launch) then repeat 4x followed up by a soccer kick does well over 50% dmg. im pretty sure you can tech roll out of it though.

9. Kefka

Kefka Active Member

Yeah, TFT is very, very cheap... Kage is my main char, so I know :p

There's also a move with Jeffry that's very cheap, only vs CPU and in open stages:
    [6][6][K] if the CPU blocks it once, then repeat ad lib, the CPU will keep blocking and you'll win by ring out (why cannot the CPU evade it???)

And before you ask, it works perfectly well in Arcade H, it's the only way I could beat Ohsu Akira (Sarah) and BlackWidow with Jeffry (don't laugh ;-;)

10. OffBrandNinja

OffBrandNinja Well-Known Member

The CPU will always do certain defensive measures in certain situations at the very high level. For instance, after blocking [6][6][K], Jeffrey's at a very minor advantage, so the CPU will fuzzy guard every time. That's how you can keep hitting them with it. You can also time a low throw to hose their fuzzy, which is a good way to whore the CPU in closed stages when you can't just ring them out.

11. Kefka

Kefka Active Member

Okay, thank you.