1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Post Your Modded Stick/Pad Here

Discussion in 'Joysticks and Other Controllers' started by DomAug, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

fully agreed. using neutral made it damn near impossible to be consistent with inputs like Eileen's 43P+K because neutral would sneak its way in such that the game wouldn't read it as a 43 anymore. I had to do something like [sticking speaking of inputs not how the game read it] 4 6~2 to have any hope of getting the input I wanted. Now I can use the far more preferable 4 2~6. A minor change but my hands are grateful.

DomAug likes this.
  2. Tricky

I found a strange result with the brooks software update (not shorting just updating the brooks chimp I think it's called). When I press all directions at once it gives me inconsistent inputs. Since I'm using last button preferred input method the last directions should be taken but that doesn't always happen. For some reason it prefers the UF or 9 direction. I'm talking for the P1 side, but if it's on the P2 side it'll prefer 7 respectively. Same direction basically. I think it's a bug. For clarity, the situation occurs when al buttons are being pressed at once regardless of the order inputs were made. This is relevant in VF because STAGGERING is a fucking thing. god damn I hate staggers pls sega remove them. They cause literal pain in my hands.

DomAug likes this.
  3. Tricky

omg I don't know how I missed this amazing stick. Look at that beautiful Eileen art!

Pai~Chun likes this.
  4. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Favorite custom I’ve had. 360/PS3 compatible so it’s nice to be using it again for VF.

Attached Files:

jimi Claymore and DomAug like this.
  5. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    I've expanded

Attached Files:

6. Tricky

has anyone tried the mixbox? Thinking of modding my second Xbox stick into a mixbox

DomAug likes this.
  7. DomAug

PSN:
    domaug
    it's my layout of choice, i prefer the WASD keys over arcade buttons or a joystick

8. Tricky

one of my stream regulars showed me a mixbox peripheral that you can literally place in the regular joystick hole and rotate. Very cool setup.

DomAug likes this.
  9. DomAug

PSN:
    domaug
    that's the ODIN, it's what's on my Negan Mixbox

they are very cool and easy to install but they are $50

Tricky likes this.
  10. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Whoa, that's cool you can tilt the arrow buttons on the mixbox like that.

DomAug likes this.
  11. DomAug

PSN:
    domaug
    not on a standard Mixbox but if you use the ODIN you can put it at any angle you want, it just drops in to a standard shaft hole and a nut holds it in place

KrsJin likes this.
  12. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    My new VF modded stick :)

Attached Files:

smbhax, DomAug, Blessy and 1 other person like this.
  13. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Looks great. Really well done.

Sozos likes this.
  14. DomAug

PSN:
    domaug
    Mayflash! nice mod

Sozos likes this.
  15. Acid

Acid Member

Didn't do too much to it, but I like it.
    [​IMG]

smbhax, DomAug and Sozos like this.