1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Potential 1-2 month long Virtua Fighter (PSN) tournament league

Discussion in 'Help' started by dexterlablab1, Apr 13, 2013.

1. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1 Member

Hello Everyone,

I run a video game site, Playstation Gamer League. Sometimes, I post my sites VF5: FS events here with ok turnouts. But for my next VF5 FS event, I want to get a little more serious with it. I want to make a 1 or 2 month Virtua Fighter PSN league with Divisions and Standings.

As always, the event will cost the players nothing. But I wanted some advice on how I should go about promoting it?

ExzetyXat1 likes this.
  2. CheekyChi

CheekyChi Well-Known Member

XBL:
    CheekyChi
    Marketing and networking.

:)

How much planning have you done? I guess posting on fan sites, social media and telling people who you know in person about it. Maybe even turn up to events to promote it also - if its not too late.

I think ideally you need to allow as much notice to people as possible.

Sorry, I cant be of much more help than that.

3. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1 Member

In that case, know any good VF fan sites.

Aside from this one, I don't know any others.