1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

"prize" for whoever figures out how to convert EMS files from JP to US

Discussion in 'Console' started by Sudden_Death, Jun 20, 2002.

1. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

the EMS thread is totally being ignored so i made a new post here /versus/images/icons/smirk.gif

ok, I know some people know how to make this happen, cause some dude private messaged me telling to send him some ps2 files so he could convert it, i told him why not share the info and tell VFDC how to do it.....I never heard from him again ( "darknight" on vfdc)

so i resort to this: if anyone can make a nice detailed faq on how to convert japanese ps2 files to usa files using the EMS adapter I would send you ANY choice of 2 COPIES virtua fighter videos (any video from vf1, 2, 3 and 4). you know, those videos that teach you combos and strategys and shit like that and tournaments, just name 2 videos and i'll make you a copy IF you can do a faq on converting EMS ps2 files to usa files for evryone to see. i really want to use my vf4 jap files to any usa ps2..

so there start cracking. there's a "prize" for it

if anyone says "lame prize"....just....shit the fuck up /versus/images/icons/wink.gif