1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Problems with Jeffry's VF3tb command list in VFDC

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Thesch28, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Thesch28

Thesch28 Well-Known Member

so while playing VF3tb i noticed there are some problems with Jeffry's VF3tb command list in the site.
    here's a list of those problems so hopefully one of the mods can fix Jeffry's 3tb command list.

Triple Uppercut:
    VFDC's current list (wrong): 3PPP
    Correct Input: 3PP3P

Knee, hammer:
    VFDC's current list (wrong):4KP
    Correct Input: 4K4P

Kick, Toe Kick, Splash Mountain: (This move is not mentioned in the command list just KK)
    Input: KK (hit) 236P+G

Wall Grind & Knee, wall throw: 1P+G
    VFDC's current list (wrong): wall throw, opponent's back to wall
    Correct note: wall throw, Jeffry's back to wall

Devil's Claw (head/legs): 2P+G
    (Should be in the ''Down Attacks'' section since it's a pickup throw) not to mention pickup/ground throws are in ''Down Attacks'' in all the other lists for the other games since VF4 to VF5FS, I think Aoi's and Wolf's pickup/ground throws should be in the "Down Attacks" section too just like in other lists in the site.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
    Tumbling Dice and Myke like this.
  2. MadeManG74

MadeManG74 Moderator Staff Member Tournament Manager Silver Supporter

@Myke Can you advise on updating this? Maybe Thesch can be a manager for the VF3 wiki?

Tumbling Dice, beanboy and Myke like this.
  3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Thanks for these! I've updated the VF3tb Jeffry Command List accordingly:

Not yet updated. Having heavily played (TF) out of VF3tb back in its hey (hay?) day, I have my doubts about this? I'm wondering if it's just one of those tap-and-hold [3] inputs while you press [P] because I don't ever recall having to "reset" the [3] input for this string.

Not yet updated. Same reason as above (i.e. tap and hold [4] while you press [K][P]?)

There's a minor issue with adding new commands for legacy VF titles (and that minor issue being that I simply hadn't coded it!), so for now I've just added a note to the [K][K] command that it can be continued into the Splash Mountain on hit.

Corrected.

Agreed. All ground throws now appear in the "Down Attacks" category.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
    Tumbling Dice and MadeManG74 like this.
  4. Thesch28

Oops you're right about ''tap-and-hold [3] inputs while you press [P]'' and "'(i.e. tap and hold [4] while you press [K][P])" i just tested them, although it is possible to also get them if you ''reset'' the input (although it seems less convenient) thanks a lot for clarifying that!

MadeManG74 and Myke like this.
  5. Thesch28

Maybe you should add a note which points out that you have to tap and hold the direction on those moves, just so people who aren't too familiar with the game don't get too confused with that.

MadeManG74 and beanboy like this.