1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PS+ question?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Alimn, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Alimn

Alimn Member

As a PS+ memeber I've got the game but I purchased costumes separately.

The question is if I don't renew my PS+ should I re download everything again?

Thanks,

:)

2. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    The game will go away if you are no longer a PS+ member. That's why it's best just to buy it for $15 or whatever price it is for plus members to "purchase".

3. Juneau

Juneau Member

im kinda in the same boat as some of you

I availed my $50 for a PS+ subscription because of VF5FS being free as well as other games

but the next week I availed the $30 bundle (Game + All DLC)

but my VF5FS kinda shows up with an expiration date still

im pretty sure my VF5FS changed from "Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown" to "Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Complete Edition"

and if thats not enough proof i bought VF5FS complete edition. This game is recorded through my recorded transactions.

can we just email customer support for this one