1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PS2 AI file?

Discussion in 'Console' started by Hustle_Kong, Mar 22, 2002.

1. Hustle_Kong

Hustle_Kong New Member

Perhaps I'm simple, but could someone explain how the AI training system works? I can't figure it out.
    Thanks!

2. sevilla_jjl

sevilla_jjl New Member

Basically, you're creating your own player. He or she starts with no knowlege of moves and strategies. You have to teach them the moves in sparing mode, or by replay ("O" means do this; "X" means don't do this).

My Akira can do 4 knees in a row; he can connect 2 of them. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

3. Freud

Freud Well-Known Member

that players you creeated...
    can you play against them ? or would they even appear to fight you while in kumite mode?

4. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

u watch ur AI char fight against the computer in kumite, arcade, vs....
    u can play against ur AI too. or use him to trash ur friends /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

5. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Yep, just press the select button when you're at the character select screen (in any mode) and you'll have access to your kumite and AI characters. Choose your AI character and watch it fight. A friend can challenge it, or you could even challenge with another AI character.

6. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

i dont have the game yet but i have a question about the ai mode. are you able to train your char using other players moves?? say using pai, do wolf's GS.....kage's TFT etc??? that would be kickarse. /versus/images/icons/crazy.gif