1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PS2 and Dreamcast VGA Boxes

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by dynamic-league, Apr 24, 2002.

1. dynamic-league

dynamic-league Well-Known Member

We ran out of TV's, Consoles and Monitors at the last Dynamic League Console event. We had so many games being played all at the same time.
    And still the members want even more games !
    We are pushed to the limit.

Please would anybody coming to the next event bring as many VGA boxes as you can get hold of. Then there is more chance that you will be able to challenge on your favourite game.

2. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

im sure vga boxes are nuff cheep now, the 3rd party ones was £15/20 an u can get a sega one for that same off ebay.co.uk
    psx/2 is harder though, you can run it through a £20 composite/s-video-2-vga adaptor, but it aint tru vga, there is a true vga adaptor you can get but one you need a component/YUV cable 1st, an two, it depends if syncs are still on green??? ohh an this adaptor costs that same as a ps2!!! so i'll be impressed if anyone has it:)
    anyways id just run the ps2s on TVs an all the dreamcasts on vga:) bytheway i didnt get to play the american at streetfighter or the french at soul calibur, how did they do??? an are they down for the next one??? my kid bro is very very good at soul calibur and sf3/super turbo an alpha 3:)

3. dynamic-league

dynamic-league Well-Known Member

Thanks for that info on the VGA situation. I didn't fully understand it but I will pass it on to the team.

Our International guest challengers changed their mind at the last minute and decided they would only challenge on Soul Calibur !

4. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member