1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PS2 Evo Items FAQ

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Myke, Sep 9, 2003.

1. Godo

Godo Member

Fucking great FAQ!
    But still one thing bothers me.
    The Glowing eyes!
    Any ideas? /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    No glowing eyes in the PS2 version.

Basically, if the item is not in the FAQ, then it's not in the game.

3. solidsnake

solidsnake Member

I have a question: there is a group of items which you can get only in arcade mode acomplishing the missions... well I have almost everything for akira except those. I went throuh the arcade mode a couple of times, but I was not getting the missions needed in order to gains items(28,29,30) ... is there any special way to get into those missions(maybe difficulty level)?

4. stove_maru

stove_maru Member

I noticed this was asked before but never really answered and Im curious.

Where did you get all this stuff from? Did you play through and remember what you did for every item? Did you sleep with President of Sega?

5. ZSS

ZSS Well-Known Member

Yeah where do you think Myke got his pimping avatar from /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Go to either stages 4 or 8 in arcade mode and the mission you need will come eventually. Keep losing until you get the mission you want i also suggest putting it to 1 round as you could be be retrying those stages for a while.

7. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

Put it on Very Easy also!

8. Raptor1017

Raptor1017 Well-Known Member

I found last night you can get item missions on stages other than 4, 8, and Bonus. I don't know exactly what other stages they come up on, or if only certain item missions appear, but i got the win in 10 seconds item fighting Goh on stage 5 last night.

9. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

Rarely, I get them in 2 and 6! But mostly on 4, 8, and Dural's stage.

10. jm891212

jm891212 Member

Yo. for Lei-Fei....it says: Hat4 =
    Available in Shop 3 after completing Arcade E
    Shop 3 - 000G 1P 2P
    What I'm wondering is...how much is it?

11. So how exactly do i get Jacky's hero helmet????? /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

12. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

13. yeah but what dose that mean (arcade C?) /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

14. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

15. well I made my opponent hit the wall 10 times and no helmit
    what did I do wrong /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif??????!!!

16. I'm not kidding I really need help! /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

17. Dose anyone actually have the item?
    Did I do the wrong Quest order
    /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif????????

18. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Please stop spamming this thread.

Yes, you did the wrong quest order.

If you look in the Quest FAQ, Arcade C (Sega World South) has a number of quest orders, but only one of them will give you an item. It is the one with a star next to it:

You need to do "Quest Order 3" in Arcade C which is:

Defeat 80% of the opponents (in this arcade)

So just keep winning in this arcade until you have defeated 80% of the players.

Everything is explained in the FAQs. Quest Order 3 does not mean the 3rd quest order, it refers to the 3rd quest order item you can win (the previous two coming from Arcades A and B).

19. Sorry But thanks alot! /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

20. Melatto

Melatto Member

I'm glad I found this dope ass site.