1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PS2 Evo Quest FAQ

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Myke, Sep 10, 2003.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    PS2 Evo Quest FAQ

Before you post any questions related to PS2 Evo's Quest mode, be sure to have completely read through the FAQ.

2. MrMojo

MrMojo Well-Known Member

Wow, sweet. Gj.

3. Dark_Ninja

Dark_Ninja Active Member

In quest mode i seem to be stuck at 49% for the qualifacation for the Sega Arena Mid Town tournement. Could someone tell me how to get past 49%?

4. Dark_Ninja

Dark_Ninja Active Member

In quest mode i seem to be stuck at 49% for the qualifacation for the Sega Arena Mid Town tournement. Could someone tell me how to get past 49%?

5. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    Beat more people

6. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    Beat more people.

7. Masamune_Blade

Masamune_Blade Well-Known Member

heres a suggestion
    how about a list for the mission practice and that other mission thing in practice mode.
    also tactics advice, it can be hard understanding what they ask of you even with a demo (theres one sarah mission i cant do)

yeah anyway, theres items to be won there but not all of us have the english language version so help us out !

thanks.

8. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    [ QUOTE ]
    Masamune_Blade said:

heres a suggestion
    how about a list for the mission practice and that other mission thing in practice mode.
    also tactics advice, it can be hard understanding what they ask of you even with a demo (theres one sarah mission i cant do)

yeah anyway, theres items to be won there but not all of us have the english language version so help us out !

thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

eerrrr... PS2 Training Mode Translations ?

uhh... VF4Evo Tactics Advice for All Characters ?

9. Masamune_Blade

Masamune_Blade Well-Known Member

/versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif
    alright, safe, they werent easy to spot though...

10. JysseXzarks

JysseXzarks Member

quest: beat your opponent within 10 seconds

What am I assume to do with the quest :
    "beat your opponent within 10 seconds"
    I know I have to beat when it remains about 10 seconds (I managed it once but I can't do it one more time).
    Could you please explain me exatly what is this quest.

11. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Re: quest: beat your opponent within 10 seconds

You have to KO the opponent in no more than 10 seconds.

If your game timer starts at 45 sec, then you must KO your opponent before the timer reaches 34 sec.

12. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

Myke means: BEAT your opponent in the first 10 seconds, this means ring outs also count, so try that if you have the right character for it

13. JysseXzarks

JysseXzarks Member

But I'm certain that once I complete the quest by winning when in remains about 10 seconds (which mean I win in about 35 seconds).

14. Mysterious_Red

Mysterious_Red Well-Known Member

The easiest way to do that is as soon at the battle starts, rush asap to the edge of the ring, then use a throw on the computer that flips your position like [4][2][P]+[G] (Akira's), or somesort of a stagger throw, the mash them out of the ring.

15. DarkSparda

DarkSparda Well-Known Member

or moves like, goh's [3][K],kage's[3][K],vannessa's [6][6][K],brad's [4][6][K]+[G](used over and over many times)or his [3][K],jacky's [K][K],or [P]+[K],[P]lion's [4][6][P]+[G] followed by a kick near ring edge, etc.

16. Painty_J

Painty_J Well-Known Member

Darksparda: Spamming Vanessa's [6][6][K] Never worked for me, even on wall-less stages. It just takes too long for your opponent to get up afterwards, so it takes too long to walk them to the wall.

17. idol_

idol_ Active Member

I'm a professional Goh Hinogami player /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif and I used he's [P]+[K]~[P]+[G]/[2]+[P]+[K]+[G],[4],[P]+[G]/[4],[4],[P]+[G] for that purpose.

18. Valdimiar

Valdimiar Well-Known Member

err
    Quest order in sega club plant area
    "dodge triple throw escape"
    does that mean that you have do 3 throw throw escapes during an evade?

19. Cuz

Cuz Well-Known Member

Yes.

20. Allyourbase

Allyourbase Well-Known Member

How do you bust the wall 20 times? I forget what arcade it's in (my guess is the fourth). FYI, I use Sarah, Shun and Lei.