1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PS2 joysticks?

Discussion in 'General' started by Zero-chan, Jan 8, 2002.

1. LiQuid_Fists

LiQuid_Fists Active Member

i saw a PS stick type pad at a Future Shop in my area..
    it was a 8 button stick..
    if u r gonna buy one id buy that one.. i dunno what its called but its silverish and is relatively cheap

2. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

I think that you are talking about the Shadowblade. It has an American style joystick. I much prefer Japanese style sticks and am pretty anal about it. Maybe they will bring one here, but it is definitely a niche within a niche market that even gives a shit or can tell one way or another. I fear that I am screwed.

3. LiQuid_Fists

LiQuid_Fists Active Member

ive seen the DC joystick n although the button layout is diff.. the stick length is the same.. but its a little bigger than my palm so it can be a hassle..

4. Cappo

Cappo Well-Known Member

I just bought a Shadow Blade today. its a very good joy IMO
    better than the Dominator 2 POS. It has the clicks as u move the joystick. Since i dont have VF4 im practicing my Tekken Tag EWGF with Jin, hehe setting up for some arcade matches =)

5. Kaede

Kaede Active Member

Are the PS1 Hori Tekken 3 sticks any good?

6. LemonMan

LemonMan Active Member

I swear by my Mas Systems stick. 8 buttons, solid construction. I've abused it for the past year and it's still going strong. If you call them, you might want to ask them to put the lighter resist stick in. I have the strong resist stick and it's just a bit stiffer than I'd like, but still quite excellent.

www.massystems.com

7. Daniel Thomas

Daniel Thomas Well-Known Member

I've got a question. Has anybody heard of the Blaze Home Arcade Twin Stick? It came out for the PSX, and the EB store at the Megamall has a few available for $20. Aside from the bulky size (it's two sticks stuck together), it seems pretty good. I need a stick for my PC (MAME) as well as VF4, so that's why I'm asking.

8. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

I've never used the Blaze stick, but have always been curious.

You should abuse EB's ten day return policy and give them a test run /versus/images/icons/smile.gif