1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PS2 Memory Card Case?

Discussion in 'Console' started by Vicious666, Mar 24, 2002.

1. Vicious666

Vicious666 Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a nice case to put my PS2 memory card in. Preferably just for one card, and preferably something durable that encloses the whole card. Is there such a thing out there? I can't find anything through Google.

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

I saw a "leather" case that can be zipped up that's made for digital camera memory cards at Radio Shack last week. Its padded and has an elastic band to hold the card snug so that it doesn't rattle around. You could probably fit two PS2 mem cards in it if needed. I saw the case hanging on the wall near the other video game accessories. I had to pick up an extension cable for my joysticks.

Once mem cards are being made by third party producers again, I'm sure there will be a case based on a CD jewel case. I've got a couple of those that hold 4 PS1 mem cards each. They could probably be modified with some X-acto cutting to accomodate a PS2 card. Again, I've seen these at Radio Shack for sale with a single PS1 mem card.

3. Vicious666

Vicious666 Well-Known Member

!!

Finally, a reply. Thanks, Yupa. I'm gonna check that out. Reason i'm asking is that with the PS2 version, I'm using the memory card like VF.net cards, taking them to friend's houses and such. We actually had this release party with 3 tv's/consoles, and I was moving my card around the house, getting into different matches.