1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Ps2 stick

Discussion in 'Console' started by Happy_Friend, Oct 19, 2001.

1. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

They had better make a new arcade stick for the ps2. That Shadowblade feels nice and sturdy....but then... wait..... Is that a joystick or a big flaccid penis that I am suppossed to move to control my player? I mean, that stick is a wobbly, loose piece of shit. I practically have to move my whole arm to do moves (in DOA2) with the thing. Why does anyone like that piece of shit?

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Dude,
    there's already a PS2 arcade stick thread...
    I'm not stopping u from posting ur views
    Just saying there is no need to start another thread, esp since there is already an existing one discussing abt the same thing.

And if u really look at the topics...U'll see I already mentioned that there is gonna be a new stick coming for the ps2.

Read, man.

<font color=red>~~~ 'Flock off feather brain, or u can stick around and find out the hard way!/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'

3. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

Oh yeah... So there is. That makes me happy. I really just wanted to make fun of that Shadowblade stick because it sucks so badly. I play dc vf3 with a sort of shitty Arkino stick that I found in Taiwan. I looked and looked for a agetech stick there but couldn't find one and on ebay they are like sixty bucks plus shipping. Bullshit. My stick is a little weird, but it quickly snaps into place so I can do shit precisely and quickly.

4. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

The Shadowblade Stick (Alloy Stick for DC) by Interact does indeed suck! At least that's my opinion of it. And yes, it practically kills your arm by having you move the bloody stick all over. But of course, it's one of the only sticks that "resembles" a US stick (unless you look at the bottom of the stick part) and so american reviewers act like it's such a great stick (check out the review for the Alloy stick on dreamcast.ign.com).

In any case, the whole thing sucks if you ask me.... but of course, a lot of people were actually willing to pay so much for that shitty stick.

-Chanchai