1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PS2 VF pics (I swear it's not a prank).

Discussion in 'Console' started by CreeD, Dec 14, 2001.

1. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Re: Japs

heh, careful throwing "japs" around, people take offense.
    There are three translator's I've heard of. I have them somewhere.
    World.altavista.com is easy to use but not as good as it could be for japanese, and REALLY bad at korean.
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.cafeglobe.com/cafe/wotg/index_en.html>http://www.cafeglobe.com/cafe/wotg/index_en.html</a>
    is much better for japanese.

And the third one I forget. Mr. Bungle may have it.

You don't really need it, look for bright underlined links and rest the mouse over them, and you'll see the URL at the bottom left in english. I did that and saw "download.html" and then "movies.html" and it was pretty easy from there.

2. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Re: Official VF4 PS2 site

Well, I had never seen the other fighters sparring on Lei Fei's stage...I think that was new, no?

3. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Re: Official VF4 PS2 site

nah, it's been around. I have the larger arcade version if you like it. It's an intro that was later not put in I guess.

4. Bronze Parrot

Bronze Parrot Well-Known Member

(Off-Topic)

No problem, mate.

BTW, your Cantonese Chinese tagline has a Hong Kong accent.

5. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Re: (Off-Topic)

Blame summers. It's been corrected a few ways but this version is the least offensive. o_o

6. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

More pics and new stage pics.

The collection of actual in-game PS2 pics has grown to 14 pics now. I update the zip every time I come across more, so check them out. The complete package is at ftp://vf.dyndns.org/PS2%20PIX/vf4_arcade_cg/
    has them all. I'm not gonna add these to the zip, unless everyone is dying to have them all.

7. Bronze Parrot

Bronze Parrot Well-Known Member

Re: (Off-Topic)

Those in my VFDC profile are even less offensive than yours because mine are transliterated into meaningful English words. (Actually taught them to some Pakistani friends when I was over there for a few weeks this summer.) (^_^;)