1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PS2 VF4 arcade stick ?????

Discussion in 'Console' started by akira2001, Mar 7, 2002.

1. akira2001

akira2001 Well-Known Member

I was at Babbages, hoping to hear of an earlier release date for US VF4, and thought I would check up on the arcade sticks. They had one (dont recall the name) that was black with 6 buttons (I believe). Anyone has or has used this stick?Much thanks to any answers! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

2. imf

imf Well-Known Member

Dude, that was probably the Shadowblade. Stay far away from that piece of shit.

Have you seen Chanchai's thread yet? Go check it out if you haven't.

I'm thinking about the T4 stick for myself.

3. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Yeah, stay away from the Shadowblade. But, if you really want one of those, I can sell you a 2-week old one for half the retail price =P

4. mushen

mushen Well-Known Member

Feixaq,

Have you tried ebaying it? Sounds like your stuck with a P.O.S stick. I'd get rid of it asap. LOL.

5. Mizkreant

Mizkreant Well-Known Member

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Dude, that was probably the Shadowblade. Stay far away from that piece of shit.

<hr></blockquote>
    I don't understand why people rag so hard on the Shadowblade. It's durable and well made. I personally don't like it either, but it's more out of personal preference (don't like the American style stick) than it being "crap."

6. imf

imf Well-Known Member

I don't understand why people rag so hard on the Shadowblade.

<hr></blockquote>

I'm sorry.

It's durable and well made.

<hr></blockquote>

I guess it is durable if you want to stand on it or throw it across the room.

7. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Heads up on a VF4 stick @ ebay!

Here you go folks... <a target="_blank" href=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1338215311>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1338215311</a>
    Since the title is misspelled, I doubt the auction's getting many hits. It's a little pricey, but these things are getting hard to find even in Japan, so if you really want one...