1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PS2 VF4 Joystick Compatibility

Discussion in 'Console' started by kbelanger, Jan 29, 2002.

1. kbelanger

kbelanger Member

I was wondering if somebody knows if the VF4 joysticks that are available in Japan for PS2 will be compatible with the US PS2 console or if Sega plans on releasing those on the North American market.

Right now, I can't seem to be able to find much information on those as far as North America is concerned.

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

I'll be able to find out whether the Japanese PS2 VF4 Hori Stick works on NA machines later this week, and will post my findings accordingly...

3. Rugal

Rugal Well-Known Member

I use the PS1 Namco sticks on my PS2 with VF4 and I don't have any problems. Great sticks

4. Kyo

Kyo Member

I don't have the Hori VF stick...but I have used Japanese ASCII stick and original Japanese DualShock2 on NA PS2 and they worked fine...I doubt compatibility will be a problem...