1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PS2 VF4 Pix (I swear it's not a prank)

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by CreeD, Dec 14, 2001.

1. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Using leet insider resources who are better unnamed, I've got a small handful of PS2 vf4 pics. It's slightly disappointing, things look washed out and jaggy and some of the polys look less complex. Still, we have yet to see gameplay and if gameplay is good, I'll be happy.

The pix are at
    ftp://vf.dyndns.org/PS2%20PIX/PS2VF4.ZIP

More as I stumble across it.
    Naturally the server will be busy or down from time to time. Hopefully fei and rustedtech can mirror these soon.

2. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

I got your back

View all the pictures here, looks like shit to me compared to arcade pics, any who has actually played could say better though, opinions?

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.rustedtech.com/portal/modules.php?set_albumName=album04&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php>Rustedtech Photos</a>

3. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

Information on my gallery

It auto resizes pics to 300 widht I think after you click a thumbnail, usually you can see an even bigger version by clicking on it a third time, hope this helps.

4. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

All pictures in a zip

I mirrored the zip file creed had above.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.rustedtech.com/portal/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewsdownload&sid=2>Rsutedtech Downloads</a>

5. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Hah! Just as i expected: The character models look spot on, but lighiting and textures so far look crap compared to arcade version. If this is near complete version, chances of it improving greatly in the next 1/2 month are pretty slim. Unless of course these pics are of an older build.

Also, some of these pics are of the Naomi2 version (sarah vs. jacky, akira vs. kage, and closeup of sarah's winpose).

6. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

Here are new PS2 pics from Core Magazine

Get em here

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.rustedtech.com/portal/modules.php?set_albumName=album04&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php>Rustedtech Photo Albums</a>

7. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Re: Here are new PS2 pics from Core Magazine

yup, posted similar pics yesterday ;)