PS2 VF4 play in LA soon?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by akiralove, Mar 8, 2002.

1. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    Hey all in LA,

Last week at AI I talked to a few of you about coming over to my house next week for some PS2 play. Anyone's welcome to come.

From what I can gather, it looks like Monday or Thursday is good for people, and me as well.

I think Mondays are best for Cameron, Brisal said he will probably have to leave a little early, and VF4akira just posted he's busy, I believe.

Chandlerz, Andy, Plague, anyone else interested in coming? Even if just a few people can make it, I'd still like to play.

Spotlite

2. gribbly

gribbly Well-Known Member

Well I'm just outta deadline hell (and there's a story there) and am definitely up for some PS2 action Monday night.

Let me know...

cam.

3. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

Monday is good for me to, but what time? Cant really stay that late. Probably have to leave at aroun 9 or 10

4. akiralove

XBL:
    JTGC
    okay, sounds good. I can be home around 6 I think. I'll try to contact a few other people to see if they want to join.

Bryan

5. andy

andy Well-Known Member

I can make it Monday evening also. What time are people planning to arrive?

Andy

6. akiralove

XBL:
    JTGC
    well, I can probably get off work and get home between 6/7. Cameron usually gets off around then as well...

Andy, I'll PM you my info.

Spotlite

7. chandlerz

chandlerz Member

I do not know I can go to monday.
    Spotlite: please send me your info.

8. Brisal73

send me the directions again

9. Brisal73

Good times were had by all. I was tired as all hell the next day but it was more than worth it. I believe if more people come by there might be a need for 2 Vf4 setups. Anyways thanks Bryan for the great time...till next time...later

10. gribbly

gribbly Well-Known Member

*you* were tired... I was there till 3am! =] But yeah, awesome night. Thanks for letting us invade your home spotlite, you're a gentleman. And tell Chuck he's coming along nicely!

cam.

11. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Sounds like we missed out on lots of fun

Glad things went well. Catherine and I were unable to make it out, anyways (did you get my PM, Spotlite?).

US version comes out on Tuesday. Already got a set of ASCII FT2 sticks. Can't wait.