1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

ps2 vf4 questions and advise

Discussion in 'Console' started by DTX, Mar 24, 2002.

1. DTX

DTX New Member

Just got the game. I've been waiting for this for years!

Okay, question 1: is there a way to get infinite time on vs. or kumite mode?
    question 2: i noticed that at the end of the game there's a video of some nicely choreographed fight scenes on a small frame in the background. Any chance that there's a full screen version somewhere in the game. It seems sad that they went to all that work to develop that and the player can only guess at what he's seeing.

Okay the advice is not to get the prima guide book. Doesn't really tell you the cool 'inside' things like what items you'll receive or tricks. Its more like a list of combos that you could find on the net without shelling the 15 bucks.

2. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

I don't think u can change anything inside kumite mode.

3. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

There was a promo DVD, that likely has those scenes on there. I'm trying to hunt one down.